ATWT: Thursday Discussion

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FTLOG.....if you value your lunch, skip the first half Jack and Katie scenes!!! OMG...I've never been so vomitous in my entire life! Suffice to say, they want to have sex. My eyes!!! My ears!!! For a dollar I would have thrown a condom at him ('cause he'd need it...LOL) and told them to use the bathroom, JUST to end it.

OTOH, it was great seeing Carly. She clearly doesn't know what the hell to think about Cleo, and it's great to see her using her brain, trying to figure out wth is going on.

LOL...will TIIC ever make up their mind about whether Meg's patient's husband (who Jack shot) is dead or alive? I guess it doesn't matter...except they've made it sound like he's dead, so Meg should have two deaths on her conscience.

• Members

OMG Cleo and Carly are RIOT! Loved Carly being snappy with the girl and at the same time being kind enough to apologize. Cleo is truly winning me over right now. And JL shows how great of an actress she is thru this character IMO.

Oh God as much I don't really care for CarJack I don't think I can stand the site of Jack acting like a horny rabbit whenever hes around Katie and thats EXACTLY what happened today. OMG as if Katie and Mike rutting around Oakdale like dogs in heat wasn't bad enough now Katie is making Jack do the same thing!? Just ICK. However they did have some sweet scenes all acts of sexual desire aside. And I really like how they talked about both Katie and Jack's past.

I'm so GLAD that Jack acknowledged that HE turned his back on Carly despite his "vows".

Meg and Craig were interesting today. Scott Bryce is a really good actor. Paul is a dumba$$. Are you serious? Paul should NEVER have let Alison on that phone. What an idiot. Anybody could see Alison was out of her mind. Although I did laugh along when Alison laughed on the phone as she was talking with Craig! Why was Paul holding the folder for her? Was she that out of it? And did you see the look Craig had on his face when he turned to face Meg? FIERCE!

Friday should be another excellent show. On a final note THANK GOD we got to see Dallas. Hes looking mighty fine.

• Members

Really, REALLY liked today's show. I'm still smiling like an idiot and it finished 15 minutes ago.

No comment on Jack and Katie. Selective/Protective blindness kicks in whenever they're on.

Tie me up and call me Sally. I enjoyed the scenes between Cleo and Carly. If Gwill stay away from this it'll be entertaining.

OMFG! YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Craig is on Meg! *does happy dance* I was getting nervous they were going to dupe him. Thankfully Alison's nose candy kicked in.

• Members

Well, when Jack shot him, there was blood pouring out of him like nobody's business. Then Meg was "haunted" by him in a scene, which usually means someone's dead. I can't quote other specific incidents, but I always got the impression he died. But today Meg said something like the woman's "husband and children were left behind".

• Members

Today's show was alright.

The Jack/Katie scenes were icky. It's like the Jack/Carly/Simon/Katie/Mike circle could be in a massive orgy, they've all switched partners at one point or another. Terrible writing if you ask me.

Cleo still annoys the heck out of me. It was nice seeing Carly again, though.

Alison as Rosanna is just beyond ridiculous. Can we move on, please? I do love how Ali's druggy problem ruined Paul's plans.

The best scenes were with Craig & Meg. Scott Bryce is such a complex actor, I think he's one of the few reasons why this show is still worth watching.

Archived