AMC: May Sweeps Scoops from Brian Frons

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why does AMC still get a free pass? Why is it always wait and see? Why is it always the mindset that it'll get better? It won't. And that mindset is why we're stuck with almost everything that MMT left us with. Because people are willing to excuse AMC, hope for better, and wait. How long is waiting to long, when the show is cancelled? Say what you want about me, but I tried to do something to help change things, for all characters. These May previews are just the same ole same ole, "lets wait and see". Well, I'm tired of people making excuses for them.

AMC sucks. There I said it. But it does. It's one step forward, three steps backward, no real progress. And as long the fans continue just wait it out, excuse it, and hope for better, it's going to stay that way.

I'd give my right arm to see AMC on top again. Unfortunately, I no longer care enough to write or fight. Sad what MMT left the show and a lot of the fans, isn't it? :(

• Members

I wasn't excusing anything...I said "wait and see" bc Frons didn't really say anything worth judging and predicting. He didn't really give any scoops - he mostly talked about Adam's journey - and then how they found a great recast in Greenlee. That doesn't say much about what'll actually be happening on my screen each day.

I thought you were done with AMC and AMC threads at SON? You just can't get enough, can you? ;) lol - you know it'll always be a part of you and you can't keep away. Stop frontin'.

• Members

I wasn't directing that at anyone, but it is a trend with AMC fans, it's IMO, the reason we're stuck with the gifts MMT left us. People are always so willing to see the best in the bad. Well I don't, not anymore. AMC is a mess, and MMT or not, that doesn't look like it's going to be changing.

I used to bleed AMC. I used to defend it with al I have and all I could. I used to call the comment line ever day, even if I liked that show, to tell them that I liked it, and what I thought were hightlights. I used to care enough to fight. Now, I don't. It's not my fault, and I'm not a hater, no matter what some thing. I'm one of the most loyal, and diehard AMC fans there ever was. I just have no desire to watch anymore.

As for me, I am leaving, but I'm actually working on two tribute videos , on to the AMC I loved, and one for Erica. And after they're done, I'm having myself removed from all AMC sites, except my own.

Archived