Days:National Enquirer spoilers for wk of 4/23

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew it was too easy. I wonder if he is going to gaslight Sami now or something. When EJ goes down, it has to be bigger then just him going up in flames. It's going to happen before or after the wedding is what I figured.

This reminds me of the Kate/Victor story in 2001 when Victor "haunted" her. I like it. Sounds twisted.

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers. That's disappointing. I was hoping Sami would find EJ in her bed or even a spider. LOL. Well, at least EJ's not done with Sami yet. I can't wait to see her reaction. She might even think he's a ghost!

• Members

I think he will try and I think several of Sami's loved ones, who already hate EJ, will find out about his intentions somehow or maybe they learn what EJ did to Sami and that may push all of her loved ones over the edge. I think that could all lead to some sort of EJ whodunit before, during, or after the wedding. I still see this as being like Victor and Nicole's wedding in 2002 when Colin died. We'll see but I think we could see something similar to that.

• Members

I always thought this cabin fire was just a precusor to the main attempt on Elvis's life. If he were to "die" in the fire, Sami would be the only suspect. I would think HS is saving the big one for the wedding/wedding reception when so many potential suspects will be in the same vicinity (just like the Colin Murphy murder). It might then get out that Sami made this earlier attempt, thus making her the number one suspect.

• Members

Finally i'm seeing spoilers that excite me, and give me something to look forward to...These sami/ej spoilers and the shelle spoilers are big movements in the stories.. Rather than lame spoilers we've been getting like: nick helping willow, chelsea luring max to bope's house, shawn getting in a fight with a drunk guy, steve standing up to the inmates...

Archived