• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's funny, because I thought the last few scenes with them were awesome. It was heartbreaking to see Steve push Kayla away, yet you could see that deep down he really just wanted to take her in his arms. I don't think Phillip knows who he is dealing with. I have a feeling that EJ will get the better of Phillip, and we can then add Phillip to the list of people who will want EJ died.

• Members

I havent read all the spoilers, so maybe I'm speaking in ignorance here, but it seems more and more like they're building to a murder mystery with EJ. Honestly, I think it could be AMAZING. And could be the event that brings Tony or Stefano (or both) back to Salem and the thing that kickstarts the Brady/DiMera feud story. I do like James Scott as EJ, but if done right, I'd rather have this story than EJ.

On another note, today was the first full episode I've watched since early February. It was okay, and I liked the Celeste/Sami stuff and the possibilities there, but other than that I can still see why I, and alot of others, have chosen to basically tune out for the last two months....

• Members

DOOL Fan--you need to keep the spoilers in the spoilers thread. This thread is for today's show.

I can't believe Lucas is disowning Kate.....again! Enough is enough. We all know he'll forgive her in a couple days and the cycle will start over.

• Members

I loved Steve's letter to Stephanie when he was talking about kissing frogs and just getting warts and slime. I'm curious what's up with this boyfriend, seems pretty fast. Poor Steve...it's killing him to keep pushing Kayla away. They had some good scenes today, but I'm ready to move out of this mental institution storyline.

• Members

Can you PLEASE keep spoilers to yourself or put them only in spoiler threads. This is not the first post I've come across from you that includes spoilers when they shouldnt....so please, for those of us who dont want to read spoilers.....thanks.

• Members

And as for where is Shawn and Belle-- I NEED a break from them...if only today could've been without Steve, Kayla, EJ, and Phillip, it would have been perfect.

My favorite scenes were the Sami/Celeste scenes. Tanya Boyd is really sinking her teeth into this story. I love the interaction between her and Ali that we've been seeing lately. But WTF at Sami wanting to have sex with Lucas after just being disgusted at the thought of killing EJ.

• Members

I thought today was good.

The EJ/Sami story is definitely back for me. Great to see movement on the Sami/Celeste front. I didn't like the poisoned lipstick idea at first but it's being played well with Celeste telling Sami to make sure she wears alot of lip balm and so on. I was glad to hear they would set the cabin on fire. They really came up with everything or, at least, Celeste did. Boyd seems to be eating up this material.

Lucas/Kate was good for being the same go around they have alot. I like the business talk and Kate confronting EJ at the end and hinting at the financial situation for Mythic. Liked those scenes. I am being roped back into the buildup to this wedding. The LUMI scenes at the end were hot.

Great Philip/EJ scenes. Philip was very much like Victor today. On the ball with everything, not being manipulated, seeign through EJ, not fearing him (liked his comment about losing so much already), and his questioning every motive of EJ's and telling EJ not to cross him. I love these two together and I just know they are going to be rivals and great ones. The set up is there and it seems like EJ will double cross Philip so he can throw his hat into the "Salem must be rid of EJ" sweepstakes. JKJ and JS worked well together and I like the use of Billie's security system and how it has set all this in motion. Philip being protective of his sister was nice. Liked that ending with Philip too. I liked the way it seems Billie didn't know who Philip was when he called her. Philip always seems to be away from his family alot so I liked that little nod there. Not sure if it was intentional or not.

Steve/Kayla were great. Steve was hilarious with the orderly. We are seeing classic Steve again. Nice mention of Stephanie. Can't wait to know more about this guy she has fallen for. Liked Steve and Kayla's talk about love.

Can't wait for tomarrow. Seeing Marlena and Bo in the previews makes me happy but this week is off to a good start. I have liked the last 6 episodes alot.

Archived