AMC: Recast Question

• Members

I choose Erin Hershey Presley as Babe, but I'd prefer Babe to die a miserable horrible death, maybe at the hands of Josh, lmfao. Lauren Woodland might be good, but I'm only going by pictures, since I didn't see her on Y&R, don't watch it.

Definitely IMHO, more important to re-cast Jamie, being that he's the son of Tad Martin & Brooke English and grandson of Phoebe English Tyler Wallingford. I agree Brian Presley (ex-Jack Ramsey, PC) would be good. Kyle Brandt (ex-Phillip Kiriakis, DAYS) would also be good. Micah Alberti, the former Jamie before Justin Breuning, would be great. I thought he was a very good Jamie and just as good as Breuning, if not better.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Acting isn't about staying as one character forever. Some like Susan Lucci stay because their characters are given new twists and developements but you can't blame actors for wanting to strike out and try something new. They could be one of the ones that hits it big. And no one is saying Alexa or Justin is putting down their soap time just because they are leaving the show.

• Members

I think they should definitely recast Jamie--he's Tad and Brooke's son, after all--but when Alexa leaves, she can take Babe with her. Babe has pretty much ruined AMC the last couple of years, and I'm more than ready for that character to just be an unpleasant memory.

Archived