GH: Wednesday

• Members

I love Spinlli so much. He is such a breath of fresh air. I just adore him. He deserves so much better than that brat Lulu. I can't stand to hear her moralizing anymore against Liz.

Speaking of which, Liz and Jason seem to be having second thoughts over their lie. Liasion needs to get back together.

Alexis/Craig are still circling each other. LOL, Alexis is suspsicious of him. Craig just shut the door in her face.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alexis will figure out what is up with Nikolas, Robin and Craig before anyone else does. She was suspicious Friday but todat her antennas are up. I realy hate to see Patrick roaming around like a little lost dog because robin moved in with Nikolas and he doesn't know what to do.

A Noah sighting! :o Dare I hope for a Noah and Monica pairing?

I'm so sick of Lulu. Just tell Lucky the truth and move the hell on. Liz and Jason look like they are both in hell. They both know they want to be together and raise their little one together, so they might as well go ahead and get together.

• Members

Lulu is incredibly annoying! She has the right to be angry wth Liz given the scenerio, and Liz does deserve every bit of the agony. But, Lulu chose to keep the secret. It was her decision, so she needs to accept that and stop taking her anger out on others.

Archived