Overheard at Days

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. It's all about delivery. If this is true it might just get me back to my DAYS.

Or things SHE'D never expect. I'd love to see Dee sink her teeth into this. But it all depends on the big picture of the show as a whole. There would have to be a few big shocks but no major deaths please. Boundaries are necessary.

• Members

This is something that Rion has cooked up because he hates DAYS and Corday for firing Reilly's fat ass, and he knew DAYS fans would jump on this and hate this and post 100000 posts about how much it sucks so he could spread the DAYS hate. Adversely, he posts PSNS rumors and makes the show look like God's gift or to create a huge buzz for it.

I don't know why I am the only one to see this.

Not to mention, he is in violation of one of SON's rules for posting in the Spoiler Island:

Don't know why no one is picking up on the lack of link or citation of the source either. Wouldn't have happened when I was a mod. ;) SON ain't the National Enquirer, at least not the last time I checked.

• Members

People I've told you over and over again...

THERE IS A REASON "RION" DOES THIS.

He's James E. fricken' Reilly! He's all but admitted it, for God sakes! Of course this is all an absurd hoax he created out of vindictiveness!

• Members

Oh, I'm not buying this at all. If it did happen, though... it wouldn't be something I'm against.

I agree with you, though. Rion has stated numerous times that he hates Days and Corday and wants to see them fail. Yet many times, I see him posting rumors and information stating how great and successful it could be. Which is it? Does he want to see it fail, or does he want to see it succeed? He rides both sides of the fence just to get people to follow along.

• Members

He has been wrong so many times about things on PSNS. But you're giving him the attention he craves by carrying on with this.

PSNS is not doing a Zombie storyline in April.

PSNS did not kill off Endora.

PSNS did not re-cast Gwen with Christie Clark during the maternity leave.

And numerous other rumors Rion has posted that have been wrong. I wish we'd all stop the "Rion is JER" nonsense. Although it would make sense, first he ruined NBC Daytime, now he's ruining SON by making it notorious for ridiculous rumors.

• Members

But that's the thing. Rion said those were rumours himself. But when he does post spoilers that he does not state are rumours he is pretty much always right.

Mabye he is not JER but I really think he is. I mean, he loves EVERY SINGLE thing JER does. No matter what if his he always loves it. He thinks what JER calls shockers are shocking.

My Lord, if he's not JER then who on earth is he?!

• Members

King, at one time, also used to love every single thing JER did. So did I.

We aren't James Reilly.

If JER wanted to post on a soap opera message board, he would be smarter than to make his identity so obvious by obsessing over himself on a public forum day in and day out. It just wouldn't happen.

Plus, in Reilly-land, he knows all. He knows his full intentions. Why the hell would he post a false rumor when he knows from the get-go that it's not true... since, y'know, he is the show's creator and headwriter, after all. False rumors immediately eliminates Rion as any credible source at all. He's not JER, but he thrives and loves the fact that people think he is. He loves the attention, because the more attention he can get, the more people will buy into his baseless 'rumors' and he'll be able to succeed in his entire goal -- create more buzz for Passions, create negative buzz for Days.

• Members

And no disrespect intended to you, Rion. (Seriously.) But I need to call a spade a spade when I see it. If you have a source or link, I'd love to know it and call DAYS a bunch of morons for doing this. If not, I have to call bullsh!t. Sorry, amigo!

• Members

I might just be suspicious is all. I've been wondering it for a long number of months. His attitude and no offense to him just got me wondering who he is.

But when he has all these Passions spoilers running everywhere alot, loves every single thing JER does, it gets me wondering.....

Archived