Overheard at Days

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for clearing this up.

And also, nothing has (or can, I'd say) definitively prove or disprove, based on past posts, whether or not Rion is, as I believe, the great Reilly. And King, you can't cite the rumors that haven't come true or the scoops or ridiculous things he says as discredits.

Why? Well, that can be answered with two words: [s.W.S.N.B.N.]. B)

Stranger things have been said, have been wrong, have been right...so I choose to believe in what I believe.

• Members

All I know is the quality of SON is going down the tubes for a lot of people. And I'd say a lot of it, for me, has to do with the fights and discussions that come from ridiculous rumors/spumors that have no ground in anything but are posted for the sole purpose of causing trouble/buzz. I did not see that he said this has come from a friend or an inside source nor do I now. Ask the numerous posters who have stopped coming to SON why they have stopped coming. It's ridiculous nonsense like this.

Speaking of, where's Bree?

• Members

Really? That's...sad.

This is just a fun-stupid little rumor, and it seems like most people so far have reacted to it as such, making a fun-stupid little conversation. It wouldn't have any traction at all, or generate discussion, if the show itself weren't lacking something, imho, so for me it's a nice little complement to Days as it currently stands. Silly rumors make the show more fun because they hold a kind of possibility and light-heartedness that the show itself does not, they're more fun to talk about, and I think I have more of a reaction to them than I do most of what's actually going on and, according to spoilers, going to happen. I'm sorry that other people see it as a deterrent or something irritating.

ETA: I mean "sad" as in "sad," not "pathetic."

• Members

I know plot devices like this are pretty outlandish, but I actually WISH my soap, AMC, would do something similiar: Have the last 2 years or so all be a dream of Opal's! No un-abortion, no Dixie return, no Babe keeping Miranda, no Tad torturing Dr. Madden, and Simone still alive!

I know it's a big overhaul, but I think she show should be "re-booted" like McTavish never happened.

Archived