OLTL: 33 New MediaNet pictures

• Members

ABC MediaNet has updated their OLTL spoiler pictures for the weeks of April 2nd and 9th with 33 new pictures...

The 11 new pictures for the week of April 2nd include: Tate, Layla, Adriana, Rex, John, Michael, Extras, Miles and ghost Spencer.

The 22 new pictures for the week of April 9th include: Nash, Jessica, Antonio, RJ, Jamie, Langston, Starr, Henry, Amy, Britney, Cole, Marcie and Cristian.

Link to the new pictures (the newest pictures are all those on the first two pages, and all those in the first three up and down columns on page 3): http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/display/dis...p;leftcol=links

On a side note, has anyone noticed that they have changed the look of ABC MediaNet recently? I think it's okay, but I liked the old layout better.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, in that case I don't find it interesting at all... I'm going to guess that Jessica is adopting Jamie; because they want her not to know anything about her mother, who's character was destroyed to make way for Jessica and Antonio (who doesn't deserve her anyway).

• Members

It doesn't matter to me who's idea it is, I just dislike them more than before because of it; because TPTB did Keri extremely wrong in the end and they are trying to cover it up by making Jessica her "mommy" like she's the better woman. When it comes out that Nash and Jessica "loves" each other... she'll be painted as the bad wife and mother. Despite the fact that she cared for Jamie more on screen, than Antonio has.

• Members

By the time Keri's death came around, I was so sick of her. Semi-glad to see RJ back. His character could be boring at times, but I appreciate seeing the long-time characters.

On Page 2, are Nash/JEssica/Antonio at the quarry? I can't tell from the thumbnails -- but I seem to remember the quarry (sp?) as being the hot hook-up spot.

• Members

Yes it was...I can remember when Duke and Adriana used to hang out there...and I think Shannon as well. Also remember thats it where Starr tried to impress her friends (Langston and someone else--Ricky maybe?) and jumped into the water, hit her hand and then faked amenisa last year in an attempt to get Blair and Todd back together.

Archived