GH: Monday, March 12

• Members

It was a so-so episode.

I liked Alexis/Ric stuff. They were both good. I was surprised to see Ric showing so many emotions. I know do believe that he is doing this because he thinks this is best for Molly. Maybe I'm naive and fooled by him, but he seemed like he really does care... his talk with Liz was nice... :) When Ric took Molly, I was waiting for Alexis to fall apart, but she didn't... she held it together, which was good to see. She needs to stay strong and get her child back! :D

Oh and I didn't like Nikolas suggesting Alexis to run away with girls. That would just ruin every chance for Alexis, cause she would have gotten caught once. I was sad that Nikolas wasn't there for Alexis when Ric was there, but she did good herself, like I said.. :D

Spinelli seemed like he is retarded or something when Luke showed up. The guy just doesn't get a clue. But he was funny later on in Jason's office.. lol

Logan is a creep. Following a girl, who repeatedly rejected meeting him.

Nice twist with Scott wanting to be a guardian of Laura. I was happy when Luke smacked him! I just hope that Scott doesn't get the rights. Oh and when Luke and Lulu were talking, and he was saying how it was love at first sight for him and Laura... he was lying, right? Cause, didn't Luke rape Laura at first? I hope that Scott reveals to Lulu about the rape! It would make a great storyline!

Wish we had more of Lucky and Liz... :) But it was still nice to see them happy. They deserve it. Even though it wasn't REALLY happy for Liz. Since she's keeping a secret...

Jax/Carly/Sonny... zzzzzzzz I like that she told both of them it's over in the end. Jax is too good for Carly and I'm tired of Sonny and Carly's games... Hopefully, she doesn't take her word back and jumps into bed with either of them in the next episode... :rollseyes:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In one of Jonathan Jackson's best scenes as Lucky, Luke revealed the rape to him. Lucky could, if he wanted to be a bad brother, tell Lulu about it. I always got after that Lucky knew, it wasn't exactly a family secret.

Luke was obsessed with Laura at first. She then fell in love. No matter what they say, he raped her

• Members

Thanks for the explanation! And I get it isn't really a secret, since I've heard several people on the show mention it. But I got the impression in yesterday's eppy that Lulu has no clue, so I think that will be HUGE for her just like it was for Lucky (I assume). I will have to look for those Lucky scenes on YouTube. Lucky is one of my fav characters and I heard about Jonathan Jackson being fabulous, so I really wanna see those scenes! :D

• Members

I don't think Lulu knows about the rape. I think it would be a great nod to history if Lucky and Luke told Lulu together. This is a major "family secret", that a ton of people know, lol, but still, the entire Spencer family as we know it started from that rape and It would be a big thing for a daughter to find out that her father raped her mother. I hope that made some sense, lol

• Members

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear James Hack Reilly wrote the courtroom "drama". It was beyond ridiculous.

To be brief, Carly was written as a complete airhead. And if nothing else, Carly is no airhead. She's a tramp, a mob loving liar, a terrible mother, but again, she is no airhead. So why did she go into the courtroom and discuss everything but Ric chaining her to a wall in an effort to steal her baby and give it to his wife?

Then of course, the overly fertile Liz shows up when it does not matter.

Then you have Jasus TELLING the judge that he could not be objective where Ric is concerned, and lo and behold, the judge wants to hear from the almighty hitman anyway because, of course, Jasus' word is law.

It was so fucked up and resembled VERY CLOSELY something Reilly would have put together.

If Luza can't write mob stuff, he's so lost...

MORON!

ANDRREA

• Members

But the thing is, Luke and Laura had already worked through this. I saw the YouTube clips of the two of them talking in Luke's office very very frankly about the rape. They took off the gloves and dealt with it, and at the end, they moved on... So, I don't think rehashing the rape with Lulu without Genie Francis there would be good. Laura isn't there to tell Lulu that she and her father had worked through it. Besides, I don't believe Tony would play it, because I remember reading in TV Guide back during the revisitation of the rape 10 years ago, that he didn't enjoy it, partly because Genie was on maternity leave and wasn't able to participate in the story.

• Members

Oh, I agree that Genie/Laura should be there! I didn't mean that they should do this storyline tomorrow, but it would be interesting in the future. Cause, Lulu should really know this. And one day, Laura will be back again. :)

• Members

Ugh!

My friend has been raving on and on for what seems like forever about this soap. I told myself I wasn't going to tune in because I didn't want to obligate myself to another time-consuming tv show that I don't have time for. But, I did! I watched one episode and liked the feel, but as expected, am quite lost.

Question: Who is Carly with? Jax is it, or Sonny? I couldn't figure out their position!

• Members

LoL Jinxed! Welcome to Port Charles! :D

Carly was engaged to Jax. But he left town to help his brother in Russia and in the meantime, Sonny shot Lorenzo Alcazar and Carly witnessed it. So in order to protect Sonny, Carly married him so that she shouldn't testify against him in court.

During the hostage crisis, Carly and Sonny bonded and after the crisis, they had sex. But Carly still wanted a divorce from Sonny. When Jax came back, Carly told him about the wedding and about having sex with Sonny, which hurt Jax. But she swore she would divorce Sonny. But still hasn't.

So yesterday, Carly told both Jax and Sonny that she won't date neither of them.. but I guess you saw that.. LOL

:lol:

• Members

It's mostly historical questions, like a synopsis of the various storylines, characters, and relations. It's much easier for to read it up somewhere and then decide if I want to tune in again. Unless your in the mood of writing up a long synopsis about everything you know about GH, lol ... DON'T! :)

Archived