HOT Homoerotic Clip with Justin Hartley!

KLN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A little more info I found...

Although the movie was filmed 2 years ago, it is not on DVD yet. It played the Gay film festivals in 2005 but it was never released theatrically until now. The movie premieres at the Regent Showcase on March 30, 2007 and in NYC in April. Hopefully it follows on DVD soon after.

Yay! You should def buy "Begin to Hope"

She is slowly gaining the recognition she deserves. Hell, her album went platinum a couple months ago and people still ask Regina who? LOL

• Members

I don't get it--Hard Candy?? You're afraid peopel will see you watched Hard Candy and suspect you're a creepy pedophile who lures teenaged girls online and sleeps with them? Or that you're a teenaged girl who tricks such lurers and tortures them?

If your friend sleeps over I'd be more afriadof saying something accidentlaly in my sleep than of her finding a dvd you rented and can easily hide.

As for the clip--Is the movie on DVD? I see it won some awards adna I love Buffy's Amber Benson but from that clip it looks to have typical z-level gay comedy acting--I've seen Justin be more realistic on Passions and that's saying something :P

E

• Members

It has a huge gay following??? What? Why? I mean it's a well made controversial film and Patrick Wilson made his name originally in musicals on Broadway and then with a series of movies (liek Angels in America) where he did nude scenes but even *still* i've never ever heard it even implied as being a film with a gay following--and if your friends are gay savvy enough to haveheard that I'm sure you have nothing to hide from them :P

• Members

Ah well if it makes you feel better more of my straight friends liked it (but most of them all had a crush on the girl...)

And I have to agree that the "gay fantasy" of laying a "straight" guy isn't what it's cracked out to be (nevermind the fact that I still say if he can be talked into it *that* easily he's not straight....)

• Members

This applies to anyone...

If you're the kind of person who gets attached easily, DO NOT MESS WITH A STRAIGHT DUDE. It will never work itself out into a longterm relationship, you'll end up broken-hearted and it'll turn into a complete disaster. I know from experience, LoL. And in my case, he told me he loved me!

Archived