SPOILER Katherine/Stephanie, plus speculation

• Members

From mediadomanin B&B side

Now as for speculation wouldn't it be awesome if they made John Douglas(Stephanie's dad) Jill's father instead of Arthur Hendricks!! Imagine that storyline and the brilliant ramifications it could bring. Jill and Katherine could have a meaty storyline alongside Stephanie from B&B. And since Jess always wanted to work opposite Flannery this could give her the chance. What a great storyline this could be for 2006! Jess, Jeanne, and Susan, three fabulous actresses working side by side....Might be confusing though for people who don't follow B&B, but couldwork with great story telling.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chad, you're supposed to be figuring out ways to un-do the Kay/Jill mother/daughter relationship, not ways to keep it intact. LOL! But, that would be an incredible story. Which show would you like for it to play out on, Y&R or B&B?

• Members

LoL I know, I know, but I guess what's done is done. Plus I'm DESPERATE to get these two divas back in a storyline, it's a crime that they are pop up characters, when they are a large part of the reason for Y&R's great success. I'd love to see it play out on Y&R since I follow it everyday, and then some of it play out on B&B too. As long as it's not confusing and intelligent then I'd watch. Heck get that awesome Patrick Mulchaney(sp?) writer from B&B to write this storyline.

Archived