AMC: SOW Scoops

• Members

Thanks to Jules at the Zen board ;)

Week of Feb. 26: Jack learns the truth about Erica's infidelity.

Bianca struggles with her feelings for Zoe.

Josh's confession stuns Babe.

JR gets violent.

Ryan and Tad become cell mates.

Can't Miss: Thursday, March 1: Zach faces off with Alexander.

Week of March 5:

Zach springs into action to save Kendall.

Josh's latest plan leaves Babe speechless.

Bianca supports Zoe as she sets out on a new beginning.

The main story is Cady's blog and why she is no longer on the show, just as SOD featured that as its main AMC story.

No AMC letters were printed, except in U Said it to Us, where AMC was criticized for ruining Bianca as a lesbian role model, since she's now going to be involved with a transgender male. In Mail Call, "The end of BAM makes some Bianca fans want to Barf."

In Viewers Voice, this week's AMC question is: What did you think of the Satin Slayer storyline?

Here's an interesting item: "Some AMC fans want to sic the Satin Slayer on Ryan for drugging Zach. Was Thorsten Kaye (Zach) aware of that? "No, I didn't know. I'm sure they are upset. But I think it was a good choice," argues Kaye. "It was Josh's idea. It was called for. And if they hadn't done it, Ryan would have never known that Emma was his child. He got a free kid out of the deal!""

Cameron Mathison is interviewed about acting and hosting TV shows, and about the birth of his second child. I'll type up this part only:

SOW: Did you offer your pal Thorsten Kaye any tips on making the adjustment from one to two kids?

CM: They've got it pretty much going on as it is, but I did mention to him about the books to read to McKenna. There are lots of books to prepare an older sibling for the new addition, and those really help. I mentioned to him things we did that seemed to make a difference. We went way out of our way--we took a class with Lucas to help him prepare for the new baby. He was involved right from the pregnancy.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived