ATWT Monday 2.19.07 episode

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. They'd rather see Brad take off his shirt for the thousandth time than anyone over 40 having a storyline whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I love that scene too. :lol: TPTB on ATWT should watch the Golden Girls more often and see that people actually enjoy watching characters over 50 have love lives.

• Members

I wouldn't mind seeing Tom/Margo/Barbara revisited for the rivalries, but I wouldn't want it to turn into another 'love triangle.' That would be an overdone been there, done that for me.

One possible storyline could be: Barbara mistakens Tom's kindness for affection, causing some old feelings to resurface. With Hal gone, she decides that she wants to reclaim the man who once offered her stability but she turned away for James. However, when Tom rejects her advances, she schemes to break up his marriage by claiming he had come onto her. A man claiming sexual harassment is entering into taboo territory. Bob and Lisa naturally side with their son, while Kim is torn between her stepson and niece. As rumors start to circulate, Margo could also find herself torn between believing Tom or once again believing Barbara's lie. A confrontation with Barbara could feed Margo's doubts, especially when Babs throws history in her face, but she ultimately chooses to side with Tom after really listening to his version of events. Teaming up, they begin a secret investigation to slowly debunk the holes in Barbara's version, eventually clearing Tom's name.

Archived