Lost R 2.1/5 (NA)

Beauty and the Geek 1.9/5

The Knights of Prosperity 1.9/5

One Tree Hill 1.1/3

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No surprise on those Lost numbers. I have watched every single episode from the beginning, and have to say that last nights episode was terrible. It was almost 100% Desman's back story, which was annoying and very confusing. The group of people I was watching it with were annoyed (avid fans), and most said that they will not be watching the show anymore. Not good.

Obviously Valentine's day takes a part of the audience away, but there's no excuse for the numbers being that low.

Bad, bad, bad.

• Members

Sigh...

I think the timeslot has A LOT to do with LOST losing viewers. Some people will watch, just to watch when it is on at 9pm. Now you have people who are giving up on the show and its easy to because its on late when not everyone can watch. The 10'oclock thing is hurting it. Those numbers are lower than Heroes!! Forget about the show itself and the storylines, but the show is driving itself into the ground.

I hate that the show is losing all of its core characters. Is this ALL because of contract negotiations? It makes no sense because characters like Charlie have had over 3 or 4 episodes revolving around them, their psyche is part of the LOST feel and then they die and you forget all about how they were supposed to fit in to the equation. I guess that is the whole point, the writers want us to forget all the bones they have thrown at us because they don't know what it means.

Uhm, where is Desmond's wife? The show has still not addressed last season's cliffhanger! That's ridiculous. And the dropped/plot holes are too glaring. Why do we see Sun now? Last we saw her she was on the boat that was hijacked by the others. And that was where we last saw Sayid until he popped up with Locke in one of the earlier episodes.

I hate this glaring plot holes, before it was part of the fun that was LOST, now it is just annoying.

• Members

Sadly I knew this would happen to lost, I told myself not to watch another show that JJ Abrahms was a part of because of what he did to Alias, but I gave it a chance anyway. I really feel for the cast. An what the hell were the critics thinking praising this show and saying it was back for??? I really hope they know something we don't know.

Archived