Dawsons Creek...

JackPeyton

• Members

I had a crush on him during his DC years and ATWT ones. I still say color it...LOL He is still too young to have all that gray hair.

Hahaha...yeah that's who she reminds me of....and yes I can't believe she dated Heath...and then for him to end that way. Good that she is doing well after Heath's death.

Same

I think Josh looks fine. He was also a little bloated in the original too. I've always found him adorable.

As to Van der Beek...ha....looks like his face is peeling....he looks so much like his onscreen dad.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy cow, I was shocked to see Kerr Smith with all that silver even if he still looks fantastic. I think Kerr looked the hottest when he was on Charmed but of course the show wasted his character. 

I really have never gotten into Williamson's more recent work but I do fondly the original two Scream movies and Dawson's Creek's early years. His movies I Know What You Did Last Summer and Teaching Ms. Tingle should be burned and buried though, in fact I don't think he ever did another movie after the latter being just downright awful. 

• Members

Kerr looks GREAT, imo. I totally appreciate the fact that he's embraced the signs of aging. The parts that he can control are still in tip-top shape, so who cares if he lets his hair go naturally? He's gorgeous.

And of course, Mary Beth Peil is in there looking better than she did 20 years ago when the show premiered. Too many of my contemporaries look to Gilmore Girls for their charming, quiet WB fix, but my heart will forever be in Capeside.

Of course, I hate to whine about who isn't there, but I would love to see Nina Repeta and Obi Ndefo.

• Members

Jack's body was hottest in Season 5 when it was clear he was working out.

That said...unpopular opinion here but I loved Audrey. At least in Season 5 (I haven't seen the last season due to moving at the time so I read the season through transcripts online) she was a breath of fresh air for those mopey guys. 

Archived