B&B: Nick vs Stephanie

• Members

I'm enjoying this current war: Susan Flannery and Jack Wagner are doing a great job.

I'll admit, I felt a little sorry for the Forresters today, especially Eric.

I'm hoping Stephanie ultimately turns the tables on Nick, because there's nothing better than the Queen destroying her enemies.

:lol::lol:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope that Stephanie gets everything she deserves but I'm sure Bradley Bell could never have his baby lose so I'm sure she'll somehow come out on top.

It's funny that Nick needs Fennmore's to sign and if you think about it...would Lauren want to do it to spite Stephanie from all those years? Plus Jackie is good friends with Lauren (remember when Lauren covered for her when Jackie saw Deacon behind Massiamo's back???) so why wouldn't Jackie ask her "good friend" for help.

• Members

Susan Flannery has always been B&B most powerful actress. I'm liking the war between Steph and Nicky. I have a feeling that somehow this war between the two will push Brooke back into Nick's corner. Since Brooke left Nick and went back to Ridge (for the millionth time), I haven't liked her much. So hopefully Nick and Brooke will do battle with Stephanie together.

• Members

I love these battles!

I rage everytime that pompous bastard thinks he has the upper hand on the Forresters.

Can't wait for the day the Forresters rise again!!!!!

Here's hoping we get a LaSteph vs. Jackie fight tomorrow.

ETA: I [!@#$%^&*]!ng hate Rick. STFU, as$hole. Stand by YOUR FAMILY! Don't defend that SOB Nick, and stop hating on Ridge. (I can't believe I just defended Ridge... I feel dirty).

Archived