ATWT: Do they ever mention that Emily is Allison's mother?

• Members

I was reading up on the Stewart's at Soap Central and was surprised to hear that Emily is Allison's biological mother. Apparently Susan's eggs were rotten so Emily donated an egg which was implanted into Susan. The bio also said that Emily wanted to be her mother but I guess things were worked out.

Do they ever mention this since Allison became an adult? All i remember is seeing them as sisters. Wouldn't be surprised if them mention it more often now that Susan is an extra and Emily is constantly being propped.

BTW, how is Ellen related to Emily and Susan? I like her in the few episodes I've seen her in.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Back when Jessica Dunphy first came on as Allison - they did tell her and there was a scene where I think Emily was the one who told her. It was very well done. I don't remember too much of a mention of it after that.

Ellen is Emily's grandmother and Susan's mother-in-law. Susan was married to Dan Stewart who is Ellen's son by Dr. Tim Cole. She gave him up for adoption and he was adopted by David Stewart. Dan's true love was Kim which was the start of the Kim-Susan rivalry.

• Members

Yeah. They did mention it, and the scenes were phenomenal..like Steve said.

But I do believe it was mentioned every once in a while after the big revelation.

And it's weird b/c I just completely remembered something I had kept tucked away in my memory box..:P...When I was little, one of the first scenes of ATWT that I remember is Susan getting rushed into Memorial and someone talking about doing surgery on the baby (Allison). Something about a needle and a heart and Susan might make it through, might not.

Wow. That was weird.

• Members

The last time I remember them talking about it was right after Emily found out she was pregnant with Jenny. At that point, Paul wanted her to have an abortion (of course he later changed his mind) but Emily, who at first had agreed, had changed her mind and decided to have the baby. Thinking she was going to jail for everything she'd done, she asked Susan to raise the baby, and they talked about what Emily had done for her re Ali.

Archived