DAYS: Friday February 9

• Members

At least the writers addressing Claire's past illness adds a realistic touch to the on-the-run story.

The Billie/Sami scenes were really good but I wish wardrobe would ease up on these low cut tops for Sami. We know AS has nice cleavage, we don't need to be reminded of it every other day! :lol:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good episode.

It was great how EJ saved the presentation, but what happens when said CGI doesn't exist? :P

I want to see Billie and EJ fall into bed. Yes, Billie always falls for the wrong guys, but at least this one isn't married. She's not in a place as a character right now where falling for the right guy would make sense. She needs one more fall, I think.

I love how Billie covered for Sami's "illness". The look between Kate and Billie at the end was great; they knew they both knew what Sami was really going through, and they didn't have to say a word.

Shawn and Belle were good today. I don't know that I expect the Claire sickness to last. Maybe it's just me. The previews have me excited. :lol:

EJ is absolutely delicious. Both in his scenes today, and in Steve's memory. This was definitely as recent as just before he returned. I definitely see a history in my head of Lawrence and Carly having a happy marriage and Dirty Larry needing to get rid of this dark secret of his, selling Steve to Stefano. So, Steve's locked up for a while, while Stefano deals with other projects. When he leaves Salem, he finds Elvis, offs Susan, and starts Elvis' training. Probably finds Benjy, too. When Elvis is ready, he probably uses Benjy to make Steve more susceptible at first. It's so twisted. And it's all in my head, but it's what I see. :P

Steve at the end... oh God. I hate that man, sometimes. I really do! :lol:

• Members

Definitely agree. I handled it similar in my blog where I had Steve passed on to Stefano because Lawrence needed to get rid of him or risk Carly learning the truth. The Steve/EJ stuff has to be recent and everything else you mentioned sounds logical too. I think that is the best way to go about it. Maybe they will throw more happenings in there to enhance the story, which is ok by me, but what you mentioned would be fair enough.

• Members

The timeline is sooooooooo sketchy for me.

I watch everyday and from what I gather Steve had been working at the hospice for a few years (5 or so)... yet in the flashback EJ looks EXACTLY the same as he does now.

Small detail, but it bugs the heck outta me.

Archived