PSNS: Friday February 9

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was one of my favorite episodes of the year, if not the best for Passions this year IMo.

I love having so much of the cast on and at the Blue Note.

JUVY rock. Figures we get this now with the show ending soong.

Simone/Rae was cute and the little scene with TC accepting it was great.

MW had lots of energy today and I like Chris coming on to her. Luis/Fancy was ok but this rape story appalls me. I love them as a couple but this is bringing them down for me.

Rebecca/Ethan was good. Great to see her again. Lindsey rocked that last scene and I liked the text message ending with Theresa.

The Scissor sisters were great. Loved the Endora stuff.

Noah/Paloma were cute too. Good episode overall.

As for the rapist, I said it from day one. It's Beth, Al, and Spike with Sheridan unknowingly helping them. Its probably one big plot and he has various people helping him. I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is in it too. It's predictable and has been from day one.

• Members

Actually, after reading Monday's recap...I have alleviated my recent doubts. I still think Sheridan is directly responsible for both of Fancy's rapes. It's no longer "too" obvious.

Notice how the attacker and Sheridan had the same photo (version) of Luis and Fancy?

• Members

The devil isn't involved.

Those who I said it is, it is. You watch. I said it when all this began. It's not coincidence that around the same time we heard of a mysterious shadowy figure appearing in Harmony that the mags made mention of John Reilly returning as Al sometime this winter. All signs have pointed to this since day one. To me, it's all an extension of the Vendetta plot because, like that plot, it's one big effort by Al and his "team." By team, I mean Chris, Spike, Beth, etc. Sheridan is using this to her advantage and unknowingly helping them. Again, I said this like 3 months ago and got bashed by Rion and others for it. It's been predictable then since day one. These types of schemes always have Al written all over them.

• Members

Could be but I hope not. That would destroy what little is left of Sheridan that I recognize. Whatever, the show is going off so I guess they can pull out all the stops and shouldn't care about character destruction. God knows, they have destroyed enough characters so may as well go for it all and consequences be damned I guess.

• Members

Repost of my hypotheis

- Rape Speculation Thread - January 5

I wrote this before it was revealed this masked attacker was an umbrella storyline. I think Sheridan has a rapist working for her, and the masked person is watching Sheridan doing all of this stuff.

I think they have different agendas. Sheridan's agenda is to break up Luis and Fancy any way she can; Sheridan wants to hurt Fancy. The evil masked person's agenda is to destroy Luis.

• Members

wow, i guess hardcore, never-say-die PASSIONS fans will watch anything and call it "the best episode of the year."

even worse -- thanking JER?????

are you SURE friday's episode was written post-cancellation? what makes you think this is the beginning of the PSNS wrap-up?

whether it's alistair behind all this or not, it's pretty damned boring, repetitive, and ridiculous. AS ALWAYS, the question remains: why can't this man with UNLIMITED power and UNLIMITED money just blow everyone away in an INSTANT? instead, we have the all-powerful al hire incompetent goobers do do his nasty deeds. stupid JERk writing.

3 minutes of good stuff on the entire show: endora dancing around at the blue note.

and is anybody else bored and sick and tired of all the face-slapping on PASSIONS? the incessant assaults and rapes are bad enough, but the face-slapping (ususally followed by "you b-itch") is lame.

another typical JERk episode, and that's not a good thing.

• Members

I thought that the girl dancing behind Endora might have been her mom, but now I'm remembering that it was mentioned that Juliet Mill's daughter was going to be in those scenes. I guess it was her, and not Nicole's mom....although there were 2 blondes that I thought looked like Nicole...so maybe it was the other blonde who didn't have lines.

I loved those scenes, and I'm wondering if maybe Julian and Ivy's daughter Pretty was there. I know we thought we saw Julian seeing Endora, but maybe he was actually seeing Pretty, and she's been there all along and is one of the masked people.

Archived