Passions' Last Airdate on NBC

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude, your attitude in these threads is getting seriously out of line. You do not get to speak to me like that, ever.

Now, on to business.

says the Passions music sup. Which means HIS show brass is headed to New York, which is where NBC is located. Which means, the Passions executive producer - Lisa Hesser(/new last name). NBC is not coming to Passions in LA.

• Members

I never said NBC came to them. Or if it seemed that I did, sorry, because I definitely did NOT mean that. NBC would NOT come to them, that's only common sense. It'd be the canceled show that would have to come to them.

The whole point, however, in all this, which some people seem to want to deny, is that the meeting was GIVEN. That it was allowed. That no one turned them down. That the "Passions" brass COULD go to New York. That's the whole point I'm trying to make.

• Members

I'm not asking you to call yourself a failure. I'm asking you to be courtious and not put words and accusations in other peoples mouths. I get you're angry Passions is going off the air, and if I was still a fan I'd be bummed too. But you can handle a cancellation with grace (like most of us in in the Days threads Re: 2009), or you can be sulky and bitter and lash out at people. Hopefully you'll choose the correct path.

• Members

Fine. I'm over-the-top. I'm sorry. You're right. I'm a little bitter when I see anti-"Passions" posts since the show is now canceled. I had such high hopes for this show and it seems like they're dashed. It hurts that this show is now a "lame duck" of sorts that everyone either feels pity for or says "haha! finally" I do have a life outside of this show. I went out earlier tonight, had dinner out with a lady friend and enjoyed my night. It's just when I get on this site and I'm "that soap guy" again. (which I'm not in real life -- um, they'd have me head ifthey knew I watched soaps, lol, or worse: the RUMORS...oh yeah...those rumors -- which wouldn't be entirely untrue. :lol:) So yes, I overreacted. You're right, I haven't always coordinated myself in the most dignified manner when it comes to this particular issue. I do apologize for that. I planned to handle it with more dignity and grace but for whatever reason, I did "fail" at that. So, sorry, and I'll try to keep things ... more... civil.

• Members

no seriously ... thats why its lasting that long. Once they give the affiliates back the hour, they are very stubborn about giving it back to the network. Passions will hold the hour untill Today is ready to expand.

Archived