AMC: Monday

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^OH I know - I can't even comment on these Dixie scenes...They are killing me :(

Anyway nice to see Bianca and Julia have scenes together - that's rare - and I loved how Emma, Miranda, and Kathy are all playing while Bianca is giving Julia tips on parenting! Nice stuff there...

LOL - I'm glad that Kendall told the cops about Josh and "his little pal Ryan" drugging Zach. Oh and hmmm, Kenny was last seen at the grocery store...interesting.

• Members

I still can't believe this is happening. This is the worst slap in the face to all T/D fans out there. Jacob is doing a great job, but I can't believe that Dixie's last words to her beloved son is "Krystal's baby is Tad's!". Not "I love you" or "You are my sunshine" or nothing :(

It's like it all happened in a blink of an eye - things were so great in December and then she's barely on in January and we hear that Dixie is being killed off....WTF?

• Members

Yeah I have NO idea why ABC relies on focus groups so much - it's made up mostly of people who haven't probably watched the show and will not start just bc they participated in the focus group....so they neglect/piss off fans of the show to please people who don't watch! It's stupid.

Anyway I can't believe that they'll go the Tad/Krystal route....I hope not.

Geez - this manhandling of Zoe and Adam yelling "CREATURE" has got to stop - it's disgusting!

The highlight today is definitely the Julia/Bianca stuff - Julia especially - I love seeing this character grow and mature...something she hasn't really done since her first stint in the mid-90's.

• Members

God, this is killing me - I can't take it. I can't believe it. I just can't - this is such a bad move.

Opal is looking good - It's sad that someone has to die to get her onscreen. I hope she's lucky enough to get a few words in....could they not afford Palmer today or what?

I love Kelli Giddish and her show of concern without saying a word just shows how great she is.

• Members

I can't believe I'm saying this...but I officially HATE AMC for doing this. This has been the biggest slap in the face. Of course they did away with Brooke and David too before Dixie had to officially die. Brooke should totally be there for all this. This shouldn't even be happening at all!

:(

• Members

Death to AMC. Death to AMC. Killing Dixie has officially killed this show for me. Its all downhill from here. I am balling my eyes out watching this today. I mean my god.... they give us a Tad and Dixie kiss and a date the day of her death. I mean OMG. Words cann't express how I feel right now. I don't care what prompted this decision, it is a decision that never should have been made and I think when it is all said and done will go down as one of the stupidest moves ever made in daytime.

This is up there with the murder of Franke Frame, and that Bauer on GL.... this is just beyond ridiculous and now watching it play out on screen. I seriously am so pissed off at my show for doing this too me. AMC has never hurt me so much.

Archived