SAG Awards... they're on right now!

KLN

• Members

I still think "The Departed" should have won.

And Helen Mirren has had a fabulous year. Two Golden Globes, two SAG awards, and a inevitable Academy Award. Not to mention RAVE reviews from top critics everywhere. The Helen Mirren express is moving full steam ahead. And proves once again that a excellent restraint performance, will triumph over a flashy emotional mess. Not saying the others were flashy per se. But Mirren was just powerful.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched...just like I watch every awards show and red carpet preshow and post show. LOL Awards shows are like my football bowl games, I guess. LOL

Anyway, YAY for Chandra!! Yay for The Office!! I know I'm in the minority, but I really wanted Steve Carrell to win in his category. Yeah, Alec Baldwin is good, but nobody beats Steve at being the awkward, annoying, yet loveable guy. He's SO great.

Another sentiment that I'm sure I'm in the minority about: I wanted Annette Benning to win. She was flat-out amazing in Mrs. Harris. That's one of the best movies I've seen in years. Cloris Leachman was great in her supporting role as well.

And Kenny? I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand Anne Hathaway. Her face annoys me too. LOL

Archived