AMC: Friday

• Members

I'm surprised that Ryan is shirtless - he never gets to be shirtless anymore...so that was sort of a nice surprise, but it doesn't make me like him any more today...he's still annoying.

Man, the Tad/Dixie scenes are killing me bc they are so sweet and what we've wanted for 5 years...but we all know what's going to come next :( I'm still disgusted by this move by TPTB.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MEK and Cady's timing is so amazing. Why tptb made their decision, I will never know. I am actually liking the storylines on the show right now, and the day to day is great. But, the decisions made behind the scenes are making me irrate. We need an Exec Producer who cares about the fans.

• Members

It does suck.

I've been critical of Cady, but she got a bum deal.

Just when I start to liek Dixie again, she's bye- bye. Poor Tad.

I hope Ryan catches the flu walking around shirtless in January. Instead of ripped abs, he needs to be ripped a brand new one.

• Members

Haha - ok I actually enjoyed that scene with Winifred grocery shopping...I mean really, when's the last time we've seen anyone grocery shopping in Pine Valley? lol - Anyway I guess the Satin Slayer can go unnoticed in a grocery store with poison peanut butter??? How is he going to be sure that only Babe will eat the poison? Either he doesn't care WHO dies now...or this is weak writing.

• Members

I love Cady to death, but there had to have a falling out between Cady and tptb.

Why can't Tad an Dixie be together! Tad just asked Dixie out on a date...this is just too amazing. Why do we have to say goodbye to this? This is what all the fans have been clamouring for since Cady came back... for Dixie to be back in Tad's arms. Oh and they kiss!! This is the best day ever!

• Members

Dixie just announced she will be starting work at the hospital today - and Tad and Dixie will have a lunch date - and then they KISS....and then soon after we all know what's going to happyn :( This is soooo sad and such a waste of an opportunity to make the T/D fans happy :( UGH

Anyway I liked those scenes in the Chandler Mansion where everyone met Zoe - I like Colby/Zoe...and Krystal and Dixie were both so nice to Zoe. That was good to see. Adam's reaction to having a new guest was pretty funny.

Haha - these 'peanut butter' scenes are so campy - reminds me of last January when Janet was going around and poisoning the oatmeal (or whatever she was doing with that stuff...).

• Members

:lol: Isn't it great when you answer your own question? Now I can't wait until 4:00 so I can go watch my tape. When things get ridiculously and idiotically stupid, all you have to do is laugh and wonder "Hmmm... did they break this episode in a four gram coke story meeting, or a six?"

• Members

What Zach's saying is the truth. Ryan works out his issues by trying to control the people around him. He grew up feeling like he wasn't worth anything -- and at this point, I kinda can't argue with that -- so now he has to make sure everyone around him worships him and obeys his every word in order to make him feel important.

• Members

^^Regarding the coke meeting comment:

LOL - it might be...this has gotten campy, which I'm not too upset/grossed out by bc I don't mind a little camp, but when the story was written smart from the beginning and then it turns into camp - eh...I don't know. I guess maybe they are alluding to the fact that the Satin Slayer knows Babe loves peanut butter pancakes (since she's mentioned it so many times before) - and that Winifred would use that peanut butter specifically for Babe's pancakes? haha

Nice to see Krystal is finally showing, since she's been pregnant since last July!

Archived