Y&R: Update on Melody's contract and Jeanne

• Members

Thanks and all credit to OceanView at the Phick site (yep yep)!

SOW:

NEWS

Re-Cooper-ating

Jeanne Cooper was sidelined in mid-January with a severe case of sciatica. "I couldn't move for two days," sighs the star. "I took massive does of ibuprofin to hit the inflammation spots. It went on for a week and a half. I missed work the second day I had it. I didn't care if they fired me - I was in so much pain!"

Revolving Door

NOT TRUE

Rumors that Melody Thomas Scott is leaving Y&R are greatly exaggerated. "I have two more years on my contract," reveals MTS, who, despite being on contract, hasn't had a major storyline in years. "As an actor you want to be acting. I wasn't working at all this week, so I took another part on another show, which you'll hear about later. It's a comedy. I may not tell anybody what it is. I'm very secretive," she winks.

Round Up

What's the most embarrasing thing you've had to do in a scene?

Christian LeBlanc: "There was this one scene where Michael and Paul were skulking around in the bushes so they could spy on Terrible Tom and Ashley. There are some things that don't look as bad on TV as when you're actually filming them, but to me at the time, it looked ridiculous, like we were hiding behind one twig. I felt like a big doofus."

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived