Days- New SOD Spoiler

• Members

Alex's plan will finally be revealed soon. Also, Nicole moves in with Austin and Sami, setting up a Three's Company arrangement. Lucas sees Carrie when she returns, and Carrie will get involved in the Austin/Sami/Nicole triangle. Just wanted to let everyone know. On newstands now. :)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cool! I hope Alex is tied to Kristen like I am hearing.

I want it to play out like this....

- drag it out until the end of November since we are already sick of it already......

- reveal that he's connected to Kristen

- in february, reveal he's Stefano

- in May, bring back Kristen! Recasted as Kristina Wagner or Ilene Kirsten, perhaps!

• Members

If he were Stefano, I think it could really work best if John was Roman. That way, the guy who originated the role would now play the best villain in Days' history, and the guy who took over his role would once again play his greates rival. I just don't think Josh can pull it off.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kristen, although Eileen will always be Kristen to me.

• Members

It was Austin's idea, and since she didn't want to make him unhappy, she agreed. It said that eventually, Sami will make a play for Austin.

If for no other reason........think of Sami's reation to finding out that the man she hates the most is really her father. That would kick off some great story between thw two, and finally make Sami grow up. I'm really sick of the games she's been playing all this time, and it's about time that she start acting like a grown-up, instead of a little girl who gets mad every time she doesn't get her way. Kate told her right. She needs to get off this "I want my mommy and daddy back together" stuff she keeps saying.

If John did turn out to be Roman, I wonder how Sami would feel that she drugged her own father?

Also, I do finally agree that his acting has improved. It's not close to being like it was when he first came on the show, but he's trying to stop all the cheesy overacting he has done in the past few years.

• Members

I don't typically read spoilers, but since I only watch Days occaisionally right now (and, surprisingly enough, I'm finding myself enjoying it in spite of myself :lol: ) the Alex/Samantha theory is a good one considering that Samantha was pretty crazy and under and psychiatrist's care for a while (after she drugged Marlena, committed her to a sanitarium against her will, and took her place). Alex could have been Samantha's doctor and they had an affair (in California, where Samantha went to live after leaving Salem). Another theory of my own is that Alex is really the married psychiatry professor that Marlena had an affair with while in medical school (which was part of her original backstory). However, that might be too much digging into the actual past for JER. :lol:

• Members

Hmm, let's see who Alex could be:

Stefano (this is what I want)

A psycho ex-lover of Samantha Evans (also possible)

RealRoman mind-controlled to be evil (Tony's last blast of the SSK)?

Satan, using hypnosis to possess Marlena

A SORASED Elvis DiMera, that had plastic surgery to get revenge on John by controlling Marlena. Elvis is pissed at John's treatment of his mom, Susan Banks. (OK, I know this is stupid and crazy, but hey, it's JER)!

Kristen in disguise, getting her revenge on John and Marlena!

Archived