Venezuela President Hugo Chavez tells U.S. officials to:

Scotty

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really? Ever try talking to people from the rest of the world? Because believe me, we're not so popular right now. I have news for you- people who don't agree with our president don't agree with us. After all, we elected him, did we not? I live in the freaking tourist capital of the earth, do you not think I speak to these people? Talk to the British. Australians. French. Swedes. Dutch. Greek. South Africans. You'll hear the same thing.

And that last statement is a particularly vile thing to say. You act as though the US Army are like GI Joes right now, hunting down the bad guys. Well you mentioned 9/11 so let me ask you- how is it that Saddam Hussein has been publicly hanged and we're still in Iraq, yet we have far less troups in Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden is still at large? :mellow: Some war on terror.

• Members

I don;t know Junior. I do not know the details of what ever you claim to know about the world

But yes, I talk to people from ALL OVER THE WORLD....some like us, some don't.

But you know what. My brother, who is in the army IN IRAQ and is defending your right to lie and call people a racist, tells me alot more about the world than your mind will even be able to comprehend.

Truth hurts baby. If you can't take it, move to France..we will bail you out anyway.

• Members

I wish your brother all the best and pray for his safety as well as the safety of every man and woman in the US military that's stationed in Iraq. Believe it or not, I TOO have people close to me that are in/have been to Iraq.

That said, nothing going on in Iraq right now has to do with defending my rights to do anything. They could pull out of Iraq tomorrow and I could still do any of those things, which I have not. Tell me, who have I specifically come out and cited as a racist?

:rolleyes: I doubt you'll be the one bailing me out of anything. The unfortunate truth is that your brother and thousands like him are fighting a pointless war and that people over there are dying every day because certain people in our government are unwilling to admit they made a mistake. Is forcing democracy down the throat of countries that don't want it and where it's highly unlikely to work worth risking the precious of lives of tens of thousands of soldiers?

There's your truth. See how that really stung, unlike the BS being passed off as truth? That's how you tell the difference, my friend. :)

But I digress. This topic is about what was said by the Venezuelan president. I'm merely pointing out that the sentiments he expressed are shared by countless individuals throughout the world. Myself included. B)

Archived