PSNS: Spoilers for Week of 1/29

• Members

Emily Harper and Kim Johnston Ulrich have not shared any *conscious*(dialogue) scenes together since April 2006, so I am glad

I hate when Ivy interferes in her children's love lives, but it should add another dynamic to the storyline.

ETA: TV GUIDE

"In the meantime, Reilley is going for broke: his current plot in which lovers Luis and Fancy have been sexually violated in separate attacks, will take a surprising twist when hypnosis reveals that the perp might be a woman. Also Luis will be arrested when his semen shows up on Fancy's rape exam. That'll be followed by a murder. And Reilley is about to drop a sex bomb that'll make soap history--- but I cant reveal that until next week!"

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mini-spoilers/speculation for the next two weeks regarding the rape storyline:

Monday - Spike is proven not to be Fancy's rapist. He's at a bar with Jessica, Paloma and Noah during the time Fancy is being raped.

Later the week, the masked person is discovered by Chad, Whitney, Sheridan, Chris and Fancy when Chad opens the kitchen pantry door. My guess is that it's Luis being framed as the rapist.

The spoiler stating the shocking news - my guess is that Luis' semen is found in the rape kit; it makes sense Ivy would convince Fancy to keep away from Luis.

• Members

That all sounds plausible nassaunew but I don't like any of it. Now they are destroying Luis/Fancy too.

Spike could still be the rapist. There may be more then one. Al might be leading the charge and he may have Spike, Beth, etc all working for him and going about all this.

We'll see but the Fancy/Ivy stuff makes sense now if this is true.

• Members

^This storyline has been kept under wraps by the show compared to the other storylines. There must be more shocking twists and revelations.

It's a disgusting storyline, but I have to admit it's very intriguing. I have a love/hate feeling toward it.

• Members

Yeah it is disgusting but they are really keeping things close to the vest.

Passions does a good job of stuff like that. They did it with Buried Alive in 2000 and have done it many times since them. Passions is always pretty good with surprises and keeping things out of spoilers.

There is some intrigue to it but the rape and attacking makes it hard to be invested and to enjoy it.

• Members

Here's the full TV Guide blurb:

"In the meantime, Reilley is going for broke: his current plot in which lovers Luis and Fancy have been sexually violated in separate attacks, will take a surprising twist when hypnosis reveals that the perp might be a woman. Also Luis will be arrested when his semen shows up on Fancy's rape exam. That'll be followed by a murder. And Reilley is about to drop a sex bomb that'll make soap history--- but I cant reveal that until next week!"

• Members

Ivy verbally and physically attacks Luis at the hospital.

Luis is arrested; Ethan is his lawyer.

In Fancy's bedroom, Pilar and Ivy argue about Luis and Fancy's relationship as a traumatized Fancy listens.

Luis wonders if Alistair is alive and set up him and Miguel.

Theresa is about to tell Ethan that his son is Little Ethan, but she is interrupted by Miguel calling from jail.

Theresa bails Luis and Miguel out of jail.

Ethan becomes Miguel's lawyer, too.

Dr. Gasparro tells everyone that he saw Fox's tumor while he was operating, even though Eve did not see it.

Eve tells Kay to focus her love and thoughts on Fox, in order to will him to live.

Valerie urges Jared to fight for Theresa.

Theresa, Ethan, Jane, and LE have family breakfast.

Noah takes Paloma flowers.

Jessica daydreams about Spike bringing her flowers.

Paloma urges Jessica to leave Spike.

Spike and Julian fight in an alley.

Archived