Y&R: Grave Situation For Kay & Jill

• Members

ALL thanks to OceanView at the Phick site for typing this all up :)

GRAVE SITUATION FOR KAY AND JILL

Jill doesn't 'dig' what Kay has to say this week on Y&R, when she suggests they exhume Phillip's body to get a DNA sample.

"Part of it is Jill's natural protectiveness as a mother," explains Jess Walton. "Although she's having all these doubts, she doesn't want to stir that whole thing up and make it true. She doesn't want to dislodge her love for her son by even entertaining the idea that he wasn't her son. I mean, the pain of burying a son once, and then having that be disturbed...she just wants to maintain status quo. It's shaking her whole world out of place."

Which is exactly what Jill tries to explain to Katherine. "Phillip is not out there," stresses JW. "Whoever that person in the grave is, that's Phillip to Jill. I keep referring back to my own son. If, God forbid, anything happened to Cole and I found out he wasn't my real son, he would still be Cole."

Despite Jill's argument, Katherine is adamant about exhuming the body. Will Jill cave in? "The cliffhanger is, 'Will they or won't they?' teases JW.

Our hunch is they will.

Sneak Peeks

Week of Jan. 15

Dru has a cow over David Chow.

Victor and Brad prepare to leave for Europe to search for the reliquary.

William sends Gloria into a panic.

Phyllis faces off against Brad.

Can't Miss - Weds. Jan. 17 - Colleen confesses to JT that she slept with Korbel.

Week of Jan. 22

Victor and Brad are held captive.

Amber starts piecing together Cane's past.

Dru "sees" Carmen.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived