AMC: SOW Scoops

• Members

Credit to Jules at the Z/K board:

Week of Dec. 25:

Tad uncovers Zach's secret.

Babe is in danger.

Jack and Erica wake up in each other's arms.

Dixie promises never to tell Tad the truth about Krystal's baby.

Monday, Dec. 25: AMC airs the classic 2004 Christmas episode when Bianca got Miranda back.

Can't Miss: Tues., Dec. 26: Father Clarence gives Tad new hope.

Week of Jan. 1: Zach makes a shocking confession to Kendall. Bianca is angered by Zarf's behavior. Zach fears he can't protect his wife.

The main story is Zarf "coming out" to Bianca on New Year's Eve. The only Z/K related point: Kendall is very surprised that Bianca is going out with a man.

Staff Wishes from the staff of SOW: From Carolyn Hinsey: "I wish that more shows would honor their histories and treat their long-time fans with respect. I wish that funny actors like AMC's Thorsten Kaye and Cameron Mathison could inject their characters with a little of their real-life humor. And I wish that Phil Carey would feel better so that he could be on OLTL every day."

SOW printed one-anti-BabeisLove letter, and how much she's hogging the show. There was also a letter in favor of Wildwind becoming home to so many residents, especially Di and Aidan and Julia and Jamie.

Mail Call: She might not have been on very often, but fans continue to mourn Simone.

AMC Viewers Voice Poll: Should Tad and Dixie get back together or has their relationship burnt out?

84% Together forever.

16% They're done.

There are loads of photos of the AMC Christmas party, including the picture that Angela mentioned in her SOD summary of TK and CamMat hugging very tightly (LOL), plus another one where they look like two regular guys hanging out.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived