CBS Reality Show: Armed & Famous

crc

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH MY GOD.

crc, are you watching this and laughing your ass off as much as me?! LMAO!

Latoya Jackson trying to put a dollar bill in the coin machine at the laundromat was priceless.

And asking for a 'finger bowl' at the Texas Roadhouse? RoFL!

Texas Roadhouse kicks ass, by the way. Awesome cheese fries!

• Members

What an amazing show this turned out to be! With the team from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, I knew there would be quality here. It had the humor we want, but I like that they took it seriously as well. A very nice balance here!

La Toya Jackson is a goddess like I've always known, but I hope the rest of America sees this now. She is so sweet and nothing like the reputation she gained while married to abusive Jack Gordon. BTW, did you guys notice her nails? I'm surprised they let her keep them!

The big surprise for me was how likable Wee Man is. He was never one of my favorite Jackasses, but he's doing a great job here. Love seeing him take the guys down during training and can't wait to really see him in action.

Erik Estrada annoys me. He is taking it too seriously and seems to think because of Chips he's so above everyone else. Trish is very sweet as well! Another surprise! She did an amazing job with the house burning which was very sad. What a first day! Jack Osborne is always fun to have around as well! Loved his comments about La Toya.

I hope this show does well and doesn't get cancelled mid-way. CBS being #1 expects top ratings so I hope all the promotion pays off. They should've sent La Toya on various talk shows. She could promote Star Ice and her new album!

• Members

:lol::lol:

You know I watched it. LOL! I was laughing my butt off. It was probably more funny because I live in Muncie.

Erik Estrada farted in my high school. GO MUNCIE CENTRAL BEARCATS!

I recognized just about everywhere they went. During the aerial views, they kept showing shots of Ball State University campus and Ball Memorial Hospital or are non-existent downtown, I guess to make Muncie look less like crap. LOL!

La Toya had me rolling when she got tazered and was all dramatic when she fell to her knees. They were all like "That was beautiful!" LOL! And then she's calling one of her brothers and telling him not to tell mother or the family what she's doing.

They wrap up shooting the show Friday, so I better hurry up and get arrested so I can make the show. Kenny, you have to come down here and we can act a fool or something and get arrested by La Toya or Ponch before they leave. It's a shame I have not had one run-in or sighting on any of them since they've been here.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 10 2007, 09:19 PM)
What an amazing show this turned out to be! With the team from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, I knew there would be quality here. It had the humor we want, but I like that they took it seriously as well. A very nice balance here!

La Toya Jackson is a goddess like I've always known, but I hope the rest of America sees this now. She is so sweet and nothing like the reputation she gained while married to abusive Jack Gordon. BTW, did you guys notice her nails? I'm surprised they let her keep them!

The big surprise for me was how likable Wee Man is. He was never one of my favorite Jackasses, but he's doing a great job here. Love seeing him take the guys down during training and can't wait to really see him in action.

Erik Estrada annoys me. He is taking it too seriously and seems to think because of Chips he's so above everyone else. Trish is very sweet as well! Another surprise! She did an amazing job with the house burning which was very sad. What a first day! Jack Osborne is always fun to have around as well! Loved his comments about La Toya.

I hope this show does well and doesn't get cancelled mid-way. CBS being #1 expects top ratings so I hope all the promotion pays off. They should've sent La Toya on various talk shows. She could promote Star Ice and her new album!

All the critics have been trashing, so I'm pleasantly surprised at how it turned out. I hope it get good ratings also. CBS only wanted seven episodes, so it will suck if we don't get to see them all even if the ratings are just mediocre.

La Toya was adorable. I'm already impressed with her. When she came out of that limo all glammed out, I was like, she's not gonna last. LOL!

OT: Either my computer or this board is extra slow tonight.

• Members

Not just your computer, crc. It's definitely the board.

The only one I wasn't impressed with was Erik Estrada. He was working my last nerve.

Jack Osbourne was so cute! As was Wee Man and Latoya.

I hope that everyone here has pity on crc and I, after seeing the nut crazies that we're living with.

• Members

They work the night shift, so that would be a perfect cover. LOL! I'm game. I'm not scurrred! Well, actually, the thought of spending the night in the Delaware County jail dressed as a drag queen hooker suddenly doesn't sound so great to me. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

According to Variety, CBS has pulled the show from the schedule effective immediately, due to poor ratings since the return of American Idol. Reruns of their crime shows will fill the spot until Jericho returns with a re-cap show on Feb. 14.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111795820...yid=14&cs=1

So, I guess you guys won't get to see me get arrested and groped by La Toya in an upcoming episode. :P

They might put the remaining episodes up on CBS's Innertube. That's been the trend lately.

Archived