PSNS: JT tells Ethan who leaked his true paternity

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHAT

THE

HECK.

I thought a spoiler said that Gwen goes down and Theresa gets her MAN? How is this possible if he says it's Phyllis?!! WHAT the HECK/!!! And besides, was Phyllis even working for the Cranes back then? I seem to remember her coming aboard when Theresa needed someone to take care of Little Ethan!!!

• Members

I understand why he does it. He'll never get a nookie from Rebs if he outs Gwen. From a sexual stand point, it makes sense, and I'll give JER that. Still, though, I wanted Gwen to GO DOWN. I mean, the whore almost confessed to it on Friday's episode!! HOPEFULLY Ethan will make the connection when Theresa says JT is lying and Ethan thinks back to Gwen's 'if you hear things about me that are out of character' spiel..(Yeah right, I say that now but watch: someone will post a spoiler saying as the subject "EThan's reaction to JT's shocker!!!" and it will just say that he's shocked Phyllis sent the information to the tabloid and he and Gwen will share a romantic weekend to get through this together...grrrrrrrrrr!!!! GO DOWN, WITCH, GO DOWN, MEANIE!!!

• Members

It's looking more and more likely that Gwen will be outed closer to the holidays, allowing for Ethan and Theresa to reunite as a family with Little Ethan and Jane at Christmas.

Liza will be going on maternity leave in December, meaning she'll air into January, and hopefully Gwen will be sent out of town to a mental asylum for a few months to get over her Ethan obsession.

The way I see it playing out is....Gwen will be exposed, Ethan will dump her, and Theresa will get her man. Gwen will go crazy over this and pull a Beth and try to murder one or all of the following around New Years: Theresa, Ethan, Jane, or Little Ethan. This will lead to Gwen going on the run or being sent off to get psychiatric help sometime in January.

Also...it's good that Theresa tells Ethan about Little Ethan now, before Gwen is exposed, so he can be mad and carry on without the possibility of leaving her, because they aren't together. When Gwen is finally busted, Ethan will be free to be with Theresa, and there will be no secrets to come between them...only the threat of Jared and Alistair.

• Members

I knew it. Stupid Passions again.

The promoted the LE reveal for next week and nothing about Gwen so you knew something was up. Although they never promoted the Ivy reveal either.

Liza Huber is taking leave so I knew that they would Gwen would be outed at the holidays. It's good because they might get a big number but I am so sick to death of these false reveals and needless running around. Passions is so close to losing me. If it weren't for the LE reveal and "Lucy" I would not be watching. Yes, JT/Rebecca/Theresa/Gwen is hilarious but this running around has been going on for long enough. If they weren't going to reveal it why go through the buildup and then shoot everything down again to hold it off for a month later? Why did they have to lead fans on again rather then just playing things out and doing all the buildup they did this week in December?

Ugh :angry: . I should know better when it comes to this show but sadly I keep getting taken in. I guess the Ivy reveal going under the radar gave me hope for this but I guess we gotta wait some more. In some ways, I don't even care anymore. Syre he says it's not Theresa but still. Who knew Phyllis would beccome more pivotal in death :lol: ?

• Members

Julian bribes JT because he wants to turn up the pressure on the custody suit, but that backfires because then Theresa blurts out that LE is Ethan's.

The tabloid is going to be the last thing to come out, and it's definitely something where Gwen and Rebecca would undo themselves.

Archived