Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALL: When does Hogan's Sheffer's material start airing on DAYS?

Featured Replies

  • Member

Can someone please give me an exact date of when Hogan Sheffer's material starts airing on DAYS? I want to know the exact date so I would know when to start taping.

  • Replies 7
  • Views 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Why not start taping now.

Reilly scripts/writing is done and Beth Milstein (who will be Associate Headwriter under Sheffer) is currently headwriting and she is doing a [!@#$%^&*] AWESOME job!

Why wait a few weeks, DAYS is great RIGHT NOW!!

I would start now and strap yourself in for what is going to be an even better ride when Sheffer arrives.

  • Member

I agree with Mitch. But late October is all I know.

I haven't been following soaps/interviews too closely these days though. I think the exact date is floating around somewhere.

  • Member

I thought it was October 6th?

  • Member

I asked in a previous thread and Toups and Jason47 did say October 6th.

Meg Kelly,who worked with him at ATWT and is reported to be his co head writer is already on staff.

  • Member

You should start taping now. The show is must see and so much is happening on a daily basis. Plus, alot of this is setup for Hogan.

October 6th is the date I beleive Toups and Jason47 reported.

  • Member

So wait, is Beth going to be his co-headwriter or is Meg going to be his co-headwriter?

I so much want Beth to be his co-headwriter, because she is doing an amazing job right now and she sooo deserves it!

  • Member

He's referred to Meg as his co-head, but I don't think he has one, just associates. I could be wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.