DAYS: Gloved Hand

R!ck

• Members

I see it as something happened to Benji's grandfather or Stefano did something to him. Stefano then has him raised by nanny's and employees of his (maybe that is why Sami hit a nerve when she asked about his parents). I mean we don't know if EJ is totally evil. Think about something-could EJ be trying to right wrongs by this gloved hand scheme? He may be doing this for the right reasons if you think about it in a sick and twisted way. Sami finally gave up Austin and is being threatened to give up Will, Lexie was exposed as an adultress, the in vitro switcheroo is setup to bring Shelle together, the file is left out for Chelsea to help expose the paternity and to possibly finally punish her for her crimes (I think TGO likes to toy with people by making them think they are in the clear like when Lexie was forced not to expose Sami or when Chelsea got off at her trial) that she got merely a slap on the wrist for. Until we see all this play out we really don't know.

I just can't see it being Elvis. I mean he was like a little over a year old when we last some him. I can't see Days or Hogan doing that. I mean this writing staff seems to be big on history now and I can't see them wanting to SORAS Elvis that much but we will see. I still think it is Benji. I just think it fits and Hogan will like that route but we may all be missing. It can easily be a long lost Dimera or maybe a son of Tony's.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Benjy became deaf after an explosion. Maybe it was not a permanent injury and one that could be repaired with just relieving pressure, etc. or it could have been hysterical deafness. Benjy sounds the most logical from what EJ has said about his past, how he looks strange when his mother is mentioned being as his father had her killed isn't exactly happy news to tell. Then he said he never met his father, but it is apparent that he has talked to him. Strangely, he said his father had many amateur radioes and it seemed that he meant his familarity with them came from his father.

Hogan said that they didn't know what to do with EJ. They didn't know who he was or how to use him and then this story started. I was surprised about that, too, as it was told that Sheffer ordered the British-type actor hunk to play EJ Wells. If JER ordered him, why did no one know what he was there for? This is a mystery in itself.

Also, the report says that EJ is the head of the group of gloves as there are many entrenched in Salem.

• Members

The sole reason I don't buy Elvis is because of who we have on the canvas and who we don't. I doubt very much we can expect a recast for Kristen/Susan, even to explain via fake flashbacks how Stefano wound up with him.

Benjy, however, hated his father, but he still knows he's a DiMera. Perhaps, he personally used the DiMera connections that are his birthright to look into a way to fix his hearing (unless, like Jean said, it was temporary). Just becaus ehe's a DiMera, doesn't mean he's going to worship the ground Stefano walks on. Given the kind of character Scott played at AMC, I can see EJ/Benjy being totally resentful of Stefano and trying to impress his father.

• Members

I am pretty confident he is not Elvis. I cannot imagine Hogan would be dumb enough to age a 9 year old to a 26 year old. That makes the SORASING of Georgia/Chelsea seem sensible by comparison.

I think he could be Benji or he could be a new Dimera that we don't know about.

• Members

I hope EJ is Benjy. Him being raised in Europe would explain the British accent. The radio part makes sense, seeing as how the DiMeras used them, as well as TVs, to speak with their associates. The writers should make use of the history for this story.

• Members

I suspect he is Benji, he could not possibly be Elvis/John Jr. because of these three reasons:

1. The Susan I remembered loved Elvis more than anything and would not leave him to Nanny's, Susan was a very loving mother and probably would hardly leave Elvis anywhere, certainly not with a Nanny.

2.Hogan is not like JER, he does not age people like JER has, Elvis was like one last time we saw him and would be what? Nine or ten now?

3.I don't think Susan would really tell Elvis who his real father was until he was like a teen or mabye even never, I would think Elvis always thought Edmund was his father, and Edmund would certainly not have Susan killed, now Stefano might, but not Edmund.

I do not get why Benji would mess with S/K though, from what I remember he loved them very much and unless Stefano brainwashed him, I don't think he would hate them.

Archived