Fall Spoilers For ALL the Soaps....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok Frons...I don't like the guy.

First, Travis Montgomery was never the good, trusting, self-less saint that Bianca is currently.

Also, he had to confirm with the interviewer just what Sean's relationship is to Bianca and the family.

Also - there are 4 videos for GH, 3 for AMC, and 2 for OLTL....perfect symbolism for how Frons treats his his soaps.

• Members

Frons is the only Daytime exec that actually dishes fall previews for its soaps. Frons needs to pay attention to marketing and business related stuff, not the creative direction of the shows and that's why ABC's ratings across the board are in the toilet.

• Members

Well, as an barely OLTL'r, I'm wondering if there will be fireworks over the Crave/Tangeline wars -- the only thing I wish for Evangeline's lovelife is that it be a 'B' or "C' story, not headline news -- but his dismissive of the still loud JoVan fans could have some interesting posts at boards where it is allowed.

Not much hope...but then I didn't have any anyway.

Apparently all these ABC scoops are really good news for DOOL and Y & R, possibly even ATWT.

• Members

He didn't know who Sean was? :o

Frons is such a media whore and every time he does an interview he makes himself hated just a little bit more. What an idiot.

BTW after this I'm even more convinced Thorsten is leaving......

He also basically says that Anna and Robert are now in a "support" role, their time front and centre is over and they will never have their own stories again.

He is so out of touch.

I guess this Josh mess will be Susan Lucci's last storyline of her own (if it can be called that) too.

Archived