• 0 replies
  10. March

• 0 replies
  11. February

• 0 replies
  12. January

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Will McKinley (@willmckinley) tweeted at 8:55 AM on Sat, Dec 07, 2019: #NowWatching BLONDIE MEETS THE BOSS (1939) — the second in the BLONDIE series of films w/ #PennySingleton, #ArthurLake and #LarrySimms on @MoviesTVNetworkhttps://t.co/v8IzsVLePP (https://twitter.com/willmckinley/status/1203327066575425536?s=09) Penny Singleton was a comic gem 🤩
    • I was actually shocked when this season started, to learn that Jennifer and Jackie had developed a friendship off season. I feel like we don’t see that often.
    • Is it Frank or Nathan Varni who has the hard on for Howarth and deVry? I don't really consider Valentin/Stuart a 'pet' but I still would like to see him exit. I feel like Frank didn't want to keep deVry/Julian but yet here we are.
    • And why does literally no one care she has the exact same face?   Chelsea has to be one of the most useless and bland folks ever to get such focus. Next to Amelia Heinle's Victoria, of course. These are our leading ladies, folks. And it's sad.
    • Jackie is going for Dolores because she can't go after Teresa. T shut her down with that fangirl photo from Jackie's dark past as a Tre Hugger (lmaaaaaaao). Plus Melissa can't badmouth Teresa on camera with her new bestie like we know she is doing in private. So that convo isn't happening. I'm just surprised Jackie isn't going after Jennifuh.