Episode #245 - Friday, April 20th, 2007:
- E.C. and Andy continue to remember their sexual encounter.
- Annie listens in the back of the car as Maggie confesses to being the Fury in a rant to herself.
- Marlena lashes out at Kristen asking her if she is pregnant with Eric’s baby. Kristen stays quiet. Eric confirms it. Marlena is disgusted.
- Bo, Hope, and Andy try to piece together clues of the Fury’s identity.
- Nicole informs Peter she knows about his indiscretion with Annie! Peter begs his new sister not to say anything.
- Andy comes to the conclusion he must be gay or bi because as much as he has feelings for Addie…his feelings for E.C. seem to be outweighing them!
- Maggie breaks down and begins to show remorse for what she has done. Annie makes a noise.
- Marlena calls Kristen is a disgusting pig! Tony tries to calm everyone down, but Marlena says she has had it!
- Nicole coyly taunts Peter, telling him these things have a way of coming out. She says he better tell Sami before it comes out!
- John tries to calm Marlena down, but she says she wants Kristen to know just what she thinks of her! And then she tells Eric he has screwed up his life so much…he has no idea! Marlena says she will love her grandchild with all of her heart…but she already feels horrible for the child for having Satan for a mother!
- Maggie realizes someone is in the car with her. She snaps out of being remorseful and sad. She creepily starts the car and drives off.
- Miguel blackmails Sarah into helping him in Melissa back….and threatens here.
- Maggie arrives to a field in the middle of no where. She gets out of the car. A terrified Annie, who is now crying for her life, opens the car door carefully and climbs out. She cannot find Maggie anywhere. Suddenly, Maggie lunges for her with a knife. Annie screams and runs away. A chase ensues. Maggie lunges for Annie and falls to the ground trying to stab her. She successfully stabs Annie’s ankle. Annie falls to the ground. Maggie and Annie struggle. Maggie eventually drives the knife into Annie's stomach...killing her!
- Andy tries to find E.C. to tell him he has strong feelings for him.
- E.C. arrives in his and Andy’s room. He stares at a picture. He puts it in between his mattress. He says again how Andy can never learn his secret…or anyone else at the University. He leaves the dorm room. He travels across town to another part of the city of Salem. He walks into an apartment building and up to a room. The room is a mess, as if a packrat lives there. Suddenly, E.C. removes his clothes to reveal a cloth tightly-wrapped and going across his chest. E.C. touches his scalp and peels it off taking off his hair…to reveal long, blonde hair. “E.C.” removes the white cloth from “his” chest to reveal breasts. When “he” takes off “his” pants, a beautiful feminine figure is revealed. “E.C” turns…to reveal "his" face!