June 5-9, 2017: DAYS and B&B Up For The Week

Toups

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sally's Genoa City days are numbered.  I think Mal will go first though.  Wendy Riche or Sally MacDonald, where are you??  Days has actually been a hoot to watch these last several weeks with JJ in that tank top and loose shorts, hawt.  Nicole crying her eyes out, love AZ.  Jungle madness is no worse than all the 80s island plots from all the soaps.  GH is just bad.  Pieced together stories centering on unforgivable characters (Sonny, Ava, Julian, Nina, Franco) with poor actors playing the upstanding characters (Nathan, Lulu, Michael).  And that Amy plot with Man Landers.  Carlivati must be spitting his martini out in laughter from his Salem perch.  

• Members

Let me save some people from posting.

TRASH!

HORRIBLE RATINGS!

CANCEL ALL THE SOAPS!!

Please register in order to view this content

I think JJ is looking quite yummy. Heh.

She hasn't stabalized or raised them, that is very true. You've been calling for her head since she started LOL what's making you change your mind? I'm sure she has a contract and they may not want to pay it out. Maybe they're just riding it out? The grass isn't always greener, especially these days. So that's why I'm not quick to demand people get fired.

• Members

Lol Kman its Soapsuds with same negative crap every post. Just quit watching all the shows lol maybe take up sewing. I remember GH got huge ratings for the Robin reveal and Soapsuds they were terrible ratings. Like 3.4 million were watching.

Anyways i actually think maybe what Mal needs is a veteran co exec producer producing the show with him. I think Wendy Riche is perfect plus she loves YR. I wouldnt be surprised if YR gets another EP change.

Encourgaging news about DAYS. I am actually excited for Rons material. Buzz is its very exciting.

• Members

Y&R was pre-empted for most of one epi. Y&R and B&B are my fav's I now put GH on but don't watch just so my fav's don't lose their jobs due to cancelation. The mob the prime focus for a show called "General Hospital" it's pathetic

Please register in order to view this content

• Toups changed the title to June 5-9, 2017: DAYS and B&B Up For The Week
  • Errol unpinned this topic

Archived