Y&R Promo: A Desperate Search

• Members

So I am guessing that another person becomes a victim of Victor's schemes? I'm sorry but they can't continue to have people die at this man's feet and he goes unpunished. Victor needs to be killed off or sent to prison for life. It is getting old, hence why I watch mildly. 

I am interested to see what Juliet does to Cane. I hope she takes Hilary's advice and nails Cane's ass to the cross. He basked too much in Billy's misfortune today. I need to see him lose it all. 

Interested to see where this Dina arc goes. Honestly, the Abbots are the only people being written well as of late...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's funny how EH keeps cameoing when she's been gone for a while.

More reason to prolong Cane getting it a little longer and then BAM!!!!!

Well...SSM always did like the Abbotts, no? I like them, too so I'm all for more of them.

• Members

Very Pratt-like promo - at least there's action.... BUT all predictable:

1) who didn't see the harassment suit coming;

2) of course Chloe injures the man drugging and holding her hostage

3) unless there is an amazing twist, Dina's secret isn't a secret since her obvious tell when Ashley mentioned John's death.

The Abbott family scenes are so easy to write with 35 years of onscreen history - just do it! It's criminal that only Abby remains from the 2nd generation with only  2 other living children. What a colossal error by every writing team from the past 30 years. Nikki's miscarriage ranks #1 - that kid would've been in the middle of everything - more so than Abby. 

Archived