YRBB

Y&R: March 2017 Discussion Thread

443 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

Of course nikki wpuld encourage jill to forgive Colin....she forgives her abuser time and time again.  Katherine used to encourage nikki to stay with victor...so it makes sense shed encourage Jill from beyond the grave to stay with colinm

Nikki did remind Jill that Katherine didn't like Colin. But she loved Victor. I doubt it will make a difference since we know where this is headed.

1 hour ago, dragonflies said:

I haven't watched in months, Jack & Gloria are romantically involved? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF? Jack would never look twice at that gold digging skeeze

On today's show he chided her for not setting the alarm this morning. She said they were up half the night so he deserved to sleep in. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Juliajms said:

On today's show he chided her for not setting the alarm this morning. She said they were up half the night so he deserved to sleep in. :ph34r:

Jesus.

2 hours ago, Juliajms said:

:wacko: Is there a puke emoticon?

Yikes, that was graphic, be careful what I wish for!  Maybe one trying not to puke but that's pretty accurate for Gloria and Jack. 

36 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Yikes, that was graphic, be careful what I wish for!  Maybe one trying not to puke but that's pretty accurate for Gloria and Jack. 

& you still think his mother isn't going to be apart of this.

& He rather do this then have Keemo back.

It's going to be Gloria vs Dina with Jack not being involved at all....just watch!  Dina was only brought back to give Gloria more airtime.

I don't mind Dina at all. She was one of my favs but you know this will be all about Gloria.

2 minutes ago, MoTheGreat said:

I rather have Keemo back.

Peter Bergman don't want him.

Just now, Soapsuds said:

I don't mind Dina at all. She was one of my favs but you know this will be all about Gloria.

Peter Bergman don't want him.

No, I was talking about he rather be romantic with Gloria, then bringing back Keemo.

5 minutes ago, MoTheGreat said:

Yea, that's pretty bad.  A Keemo comeback would be a helluva better story for Jack than this.  

I could take a Jack/Gloria ONS with Gloria going after Jabot on harassment charges.  That was soapy.  A Glorack affair is not.

3 minutes ago, GMac said:

Yea, that's pretty bad.  A Keemo comeback would be a helluva better story for Jack than this.  

I could take a Jack/Gloria ONS with Gloria going after Jabot on harassment charges.  That was soapy.  A Glorack affair is not.

Neither one is acceptable.

25 minutes ago, MoTheGreat said:

I don't care about Jack and Gloria at this point. I haven't been watching lately, and honestly, I may not be watching when Dina comes on.

I said that it wasn't necessary. I didn't say that Dina wasn't going to be a part of it. I said they don't need Gloria and she shouldn't be involved with Dina storylines like Dina bonding with her granddaughter Abby.