B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This repetitive ass show. How many times can we watch Bill arrange to make wedding plans and have Ridge plead with Brooke not to go through with them?

Sasha vs Maya could have been interesting but they did nothing with the sisters after the reveal

• Members

Zende needs to go away. How annoying!  Proposing after sleeping with the sister.....he has some nerve. He is full of [!@#$%^&*].  Bill should have married Brooke at his place when he had the chance. Brooke should have kicked him to the curb. The secret wedding plans has been done over and over by Bradley Bell. He is so unoriginal as a writer.

• Members
RHOA fans....remember when Mama Joyce said that when Kandi and Carmon were young, Carmon would linger around, take Kandi's old weaves and put it in her hair....thats what Sasha reminds me of

yay to this show remembering that Bill and Steffy used to be an item. Loved them having scenes today. Too bad the show never did a triangle with them and Brooke

• Members

I CANT beleive Brooke. After all that now she's gonna flip and not marry Bill. She only torpedo'ed through her sister's marriage for the second time. Ho. Bill needs to drop her and get back with Steffy. I hope their recent scenes was foreshadowing

Oh and one of Ridge's points for why Brooke shouldnt marry Bill is bc they'd have to explain to Will why his stepmother is also his aunt. Did he forget that he was brother and stepfather to her kids? Not to mention if they marry like he wants, they'd have to explain to Lizzie why grandma is married to uncle. A mess.

Sasha is such a thot. What was with her badmouthing Nicole today and trying to make another play for Zende?

• Members

The seeds were in place for the conflict...with Maya's father basically blaming her for having the affair that produced Sadha...it would have made mama Avant and Nicole blame Maya as well maybe.

Oddly, Sasha was treated much better then maya was...which isnt saying much.   I actually think Sasha is the modern day Brooke....abandonment issues, daddy complex, vixenish, ambition.

Archived