Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Award for most sensible post...I get the feeling that MM thought he was untouchable because he was "the star of the show." As you say, he didn't change overnight. If he did things to be fired now, he did it when MAB was in charge. But no one reported it. He finally touched and harassed the wrong person. There are plenty people in this world that if given the power (whether real or imagined) over someone will abuse it. MM is just one of those...

• Members

You underestimate teens/Tweens social scene. I am sure most adults don't care, but you best believe that there are not many kids in this country and abroad who don't know Selena Gomez, who dated justin bieber for the longest, AND her friends. I agree with the person who says popularity is debatable.

• Members

I don't think it's fair to say that he *MUST* have been bullying/groping people at Y&R before this incident because "once a bully/groper, always a bully/groper". People who exhibit this type of behaviour are crafty and opportunistic, they will only do what they think they can get away with, or more specifically, with who they think they can get away with doing it to. The urge may be pathological, but the action is not necessarily so.

• Members

I don't doubt that a lot of tweens might know her...but A) the tweens are not the majority of the population and cool.png I would still be willing to bet the majority of the tweens don't know who she is. Tweens/teens are always on twitter and she doesn't even have that many followers compared to her other costars. If you look at any of the major tween/teen stars, they have huge social network following. HK hasn't achieved that yet.

But again it is debatable lol.

• Members

Let's say no one knows her...why is that important or relevant to the story? What are we trying to prove? That she's a nobody so she should take it or been fired instead of the perpetrator. That she is a nobody and her career is over for doing what is right and defending herself? Why is it so important that this level of popularity be proven?

• Members

Not trying to prove anything. I didn't bring up her popularity, I only responded to someone else who had. If you go back and re read my first post on the matter, my point was MM and HK are both relatively unknown.

Again ask the ones who brought it up.

Archived