Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Michael Fairman to host TOLN Soaps Live

78 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ugh. They obviously didn't hire him for any interviewing skills.

Posted · Report post

Who did he have to sleep with to get this position?

Posted · Report post

I actually like him & a lot of the actors like him and are comfortable talking to him

Posted · Report post

I can't stand him. UGH!!!!

Posted · Report post

Just because people like to smoke doesn't make it good for them. In the same mode, just because he has managed to make himself BFF's with all the actors doesn't mean he's a good presenter.

Posted · Report post

I actually like him & a lot of the actors like him and are comfortable talking to him

Ditto. I am with you here.

Posted · Report post

Sure. Why not?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just because people like to smoke doesn't make it good for them. In the same mode, just because he has managed to make himself BFF's with all the actors doesn't mean he's a good presenter.

I agree- not a fan based on what I've seen because he doesn't provide any critical commentary whatsoever but I'll probably check it out for the interview with Jeff K. Do all the other soap journalists hate him? There is some serious showing out on twitter from DC's Jamey with others joining in.

Edited by greens_dupres

Posted · Report post

Why aren't they just doing this on the More episodes. I don't see the point. It's just like More More.

I like Michael fine. But he's not exactly known to ask the tough questions. Really nice guy though and I hope this works out. Who know. It could be just a good five minute interview. I guess More is better. I'd just rather have more show.

Posted · Report post

Its a blog talk show. Plus that Leslie aint no interviewer

Posted · Report post

Every week I try to tell myself she's improving. but I think I lie to myself. I do think MORE benefited from combining for both shows though. It feels less aimless.

Posted · Report post

They should either cancel LESS or nix this show. Why the heck are they wasting budget on this pointless crap when they could be adding 3 minutes more of each show?

Posted · Report post

I'm aware of that John. Not sure what your point is. And I don't think the host of More is all that bad. She reminds me of Mary Hart.

Every week I try to tell myself she's improving. but I think I lie to myself. I do think MORE benefited from combining for both shows though. It feels less aimless.

I guess I'm alone. I think she's fine and I've enjoyed the more episodes. Minus the fan interaction.

Posted · Report post

Having it at 10 PM ET is so late. If the actors are LA based not so bad, but that's ridiculous for the east coast performers.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0