Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
269 replies to this topic

#1 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,646 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

k0pTd1x.jpg

April Fools for a desperate aging fool!

Edited by Cheap21, 01 April 2013 - 07:24 PM.

#2 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

I am looking forward to this week. It promises to be very exciting with Rick and Maya, the car accident, Katie dealing with Brooke and BIll,

#3 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,398 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

Banner...I'll get to it eventually

Can't wait to see how much you slaughter Brooke! laugh.png

I am looking forward to this week. It promises to be very exciting with Rick and Maya, the car accident, Katie dealing with Brooke and BIll,

Agreed!

#4 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,646 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

New opening debuted today.

Stephanie, Ridge and Amber (FINALLY) have been removed.

Brooke got a new long hair pose and its just her and Eric at the start.

Dayzee's last name got changed to Forrester

Black people added in! Maya's shot was awesome

The transition from Pam to Thorne happened to quick as the editing wasn't good.

I think those were all the changes.

#5 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,514 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

Can't wait to see how much you slaughter Brooke! laugh.png

Cheap better not disappoint! 

#6 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Damn, Maya is stunning in the new intro. I wish that Rick had followed her. It is shocking that all (or most) of those black actors are on contract at B&B. Zach Conroy is on contract? I thought he had been recurring for awhile.

Brooke is unbelievable.Instead of taking him to the hospital, she takes him home. He should have internal injuries for all she knows and why isn't she angry that he could have killed her or someone else?

It is unbelievable that Bill and Brooke want to blame Katie for his drinking and driving.

Lt. Baker, go get Bill, after you are done eating your hotdog though. LOL!

Edited by Ann_SS, 01 April 2013 - 05:13 PM.

#7 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,646 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

Damn, Maya is stunning in the new intro. I wish that Rick had followed her. It is shocking that all (or most) of those black actors are on contract at B&B. Zach Conroy is on contract? I thought he had been recurring for awhile.

its whats most common but definetly not some rule. Conroy is recurring as is Winsor Harmon and I believe Aaron D. Spears.

The egomaniacs blaming Katie is no surprise. Anything to deflect off their messiness

#8 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,398 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

k0pTd1x.jpg

April Fools for a desperate aging fool!

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Brilliant!

Saw todays episode. Eric's shot is a little awkard in the new opening. Maya & Carter's shots go by way too quickly. Brooke looks flawless in her new shot!

LMAO at Brooke & Bill just leaving the crash scene and going straight to her bed/house

Lt. Baker, go get Bill, after you are done eating your hotdog though. LOL!

I laughed SO HARD at him & that damn hot dog. LMFAO!

#9 ~bl~

~bl~

Long Term Lurker, Occasional Poster

• Members
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

The new banner is great.

#10 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

Yeah, they could have lingered on Maya longer. I would have liked a shot of her and Rick admiring each other. Gawd, I am becoming their hopeless 'shipper. No doubt my heart will be crushed eventually, but I am enjoying them for the moment.

When I see KKL in the new opening and on the screen, all I see is a barely recognizable aging soap actress. She is not as bad as Hunter Tylo yet, but she will be if she keeps this up.

I used to love Bill, but his pathetic Brooke lust and admiration has made him unbearable. I wonder if he will return to norm after the affair or this new annoying Bill is here to stay.

I have been thinking that Katie and Carter could hook up after Bill gets involved with Brooke. If nothing else, physically Katie and Carter would be hot together.

BTW, the banner is hilarious.

Edited by Ann_SS, 01 April 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#11 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,514 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

LMAO!  Love the banner! 

So Bill has no injuries?  I guess he only needs one organ working, huh wink.png

Brooke is just trash!  Very entertaining trash!

Katie, stop all that damn whining!  Good lord!

#12 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

Bill did injure his ribs which is why it is crazy that Brooke did not take him to the hospital.

#13 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,646 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

Bill did injure his ribs which is why it is crazy that Brooke did not take him to the hospital.

how else can she take advantage of the opportunity to mount him? Her special touch will heal all wonuds

#14 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

So true. LOL! I bet that he has an instantaneous recovery so he can screw her with no pain. After all, he is her "stallion."  These two are stomach churning, but the build up to their affair has been very good.

#15 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 13,132 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

Love the banner, Cheap! 

#16 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,398 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

I am LMAO watching B&B right now....Lt. Baker finished the last bite of his hot dog after he rang Brooke's doorbell laugh.png

Now he's licking his fingers & talking to Brooke with a full mouth. Gross! laugh.png

ETA: I'm DONE...Baker just told Brooke he was going to a nearby hot dog shack to get another hot dog, and he suggested Brooke check it out some time laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Is this like a regular thing for him? Hot dogs? I never noticed

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH, 02 April 2013 - 03:42 PM.

#17 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Lt. Baker was hysterical as he finished scarfing down his hotdog, then told Brooke about the "best hot dog stand in town down the road." He knows better than let the Forresters' drama interrupt his dinner. LOL! He certainly did not look impressed by her lies. I wish that he would stick around and make her and Bill's lives hellish.

Brooke and Bill have no shame. Stallion? Stallion? Unf'ing believable! And then, the way that Brooke spoke to Katie on the phone. You just know that she did that on purpose. What a bitch! I am anti-gun, but damn, I cannot believe that Katie did not go find a Glock, go over to Brooke's, and cap their asses like was done to Mo Green. Why didn't Bill stay in another room? Why is he in Brooke's bedroom.? She could have at least bandaged his head if he was going to open his crotch and stick an ice bag on his ribs. Now I think about it, Katie should Bobbitted Bill. It would an end to wandering eye. What an ass!

Good that Eric seemed to listen to Taylor about Brooke and her scandals.

Edited by Ann_SS, 02 April 2013 - 04:01 PM.

#18 Wales2004

Wales2004

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

It beats the whole donuts deal.  Yeah, I'm eating hotdogs and investigating a potential crime in the same ritzy neighborhood.  He clearly caught Brooke off guard so her whole bit about his needing a warrant was totally red flag.

I was amused by Brooke and Bill looking at each other.  She said she better go and then sat there with tears in her eyes waiting for him to jump her and he....  Great call to Katie too.  Donna should have been out the door in two seconds.

#19 Wales2004

Wales2004

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

Why didn't Bill stay in another room? Why is he in Brooke's bedroom.? .

He wants to see that lingerie up close again.... They're pathetically funny though.  Especially Bill playing that "I love my wife" game and then looking at her like a carnivore about to swallow some meat.

#20 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

I swear, I am so furious at Bill and Brooke. They are low life scum of the earth, slugs are better than them. The preview for tomorrow's episode that I just posted in the Spoiler Forum is making my head explode.

I want Cheap to put a black X over that banner. Ugh, they make me throw up in my mouth A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ann_SS, 02 April 2013 - 04:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users