Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Stories you don't want to see resolved

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 53,912 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

I'm sure we've done this before, but if anyone is upset by that, I'm sure this will be locked.

What are stories that were never resolved, but you just have zero desire to see them resolved, or even mentioned again? Or stories that were never resolved on canceled shows, and you didn't care?

#1 for me would be that Frodd Manning is alive, overacting into a gag as Allison Perkins makes stupid faces. I still hate that OLTL's last scene was this garbage. Other than Tea getting to have her abusive spouse back there's not much point. Most of the people on GH would just shrug, and Todd would probably be disappointed he didn't finish the job.

#2 y&r_fan

y&r_fan

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:14 AM

DAISY.

#3 SFK

SFK

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 17,945 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

The complete and utter sloppy mess that became of Victor Lord and the various versions of his murder and non-death. While I was hoping that it would have gotten cleaned up with a satisfactory affirmative end, I think it's best left to the imaginations of the fans who could come up with a better solution than what the professionals would be capable of delivering.

#4 Khan

Khan

"May I use your telephone?"

• Members
  • 18,570 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

While I was hoping that it would have gotten cleaned up with a satisfactory affirmative end, I think it's best left to the imaginations of the fans who could come up with a better solution than what the professionals would be capable of delivering.

I concur wholeheartedly, SFK. For me, the definitive story is that Victor died in 1976, and that Dorian is the one who killed him (or at least let him die). That's it. All the other nonsense -- that it was "Tori" who actually murdered him, or that Victor actually died in 2003 -- is just that.

#5 chicklitsandfantasies

chicklitsandfantasies

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

DAISY.

I thankfully don't ever see them bringing that bitch back up.

#6 VirginiaHamilton

VirginiaHamilton

Black in the Day Soapy Goodness

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

#1 for me would be that Frodd Manning is alive, overacting into a gag as Allison Perkins makes stupid faces. I still hate that OLTL's last scene was this garbage. Other than Tea getting to have her abusive spouse back there's not much point. Most of the people on GH would just shrug, and Todd would probably be disappointed he didn't finish the job.

I'm already disappointed that Todd didn't finish the job.

Needless to say, TSJ's refusal to work for Cartini is a blessing since his non-acting ass irked the sh!t out of me throughout his dreadful run.

#7 antmunoz

antmunoz

Recurring

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

The Ricky Williams story. What happened to the knife? Will Eden ever remember? Who was the mystery woman (Isabella)? I don't see this being revisited, thank GAWD. I also sadly see Paul going WAY back-burner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users