Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Trying to catch up with season 2 so that I can get to season 3.

I find myself changing my mind about Rosie's family in this season. While Rosie is still the same slutbag annoying ho she always was, I do think they did try a lot to create a much less basic, and more complex, story for her instead of just throwing some sh!t together. Kenneth and Lucinda are nice and they are creating more layers for them all the time. Gotta say, I'm a little impressed. The central mystery, on the other hand, I do like but still feels too sidelined.

:lol:

• Members

Jjk44Cw.png

9337355.gif

Me when Hosie got shot

GIF1_exact540x405_l.gif

Me when we learned she was alive. That was Wednesday. I legit turned off the show bc I was so disgusted. 4 months coma? The show couldnt pick up right where last season ended so we could be without her for 4 months?

Im glad Pablo's dead but I didnt like how they treated it like comedy.

tumblr_nowx9imQXu1s57bimo1_500.gif

Naya Rivera's new face is so distracting

YAY to Taylor being back. Love Brianna Brown. Her daughter is scary. Of course there is now a murder mystery. Three seasons in a row and we get this in the premiere

Evelyn looked hot! Love her hair long and down. I swear that dominatrix that appeared was Scarlet Johansen's sister

tumblr_nops5cmm5p1tb8iyko1_500.gif

Gross

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Working my way through season 2. Everything is coming together so nicely with various storylines colliding. I'm immensely enjoying Zoila/Genevieve/Javier, Tony and Evelyn's affair, Ty and Carmen. Opal kind of bores the hell out of me, although in general the Nick story is all right. Finally Rosie got a clue when she realized Reggie is up to no good. She also needs to start spanking that nasty brat Miguel and keep doing it. Gag at the Rosie/Spence angst. I wonder what Tony's up to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The killer twist came out of nowhere and I hated it. I liked Carmon and Sebastian and now all of a sudden he's a psychopath? WTF?!? Awful

Please register in order to view this content

Carmen had her hands cuffed in the front....why the hell didnt she just uncuff Marisol and escape when Sebastian left the room. Marisol acts like she couldnt just walk off that couch. That fake chain was so long

tumblr_ntp9h1jH8r1r8jjn6o1_400.giftumblr_ntp9h1jH8r1r8jjn6o2_400.gif

Zoila and Genevive are such a good couple. Love their friendship. WTF though with the doctor asking Gen about how to proceed with her treatment when she isnt family

Perry is back! I missed her all season. This twist is basic though although I will like seeing Hosie tortured 

• 4 months later...

Archived