YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jed IMO is the best new panel member. Shes smart, not afraid to speak her mind and is a great addition to show. The all liberal view was dull u need that kind of Hasselback sparring to make it interesting. I think the chemistry in this panel is fantastic. No wonder ratings are up. I wonder when they will announce Paula Faris exit. She will just stay at GMA. Faris was so dull why did they ever replace Nicole for Paula?

• Members

Paula wasn't on before the two week break. I'm sure she'll be a fill in. Idk who thought it was a good idea to put her on and get rid of Nicolle, but didn't they offer Nicolle a one day appearance a week or something and she balked? Funny how they got on her for now being that into pop culture and the Kardashians yet the very next season and two they're focused on politics. Really a shame.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

And she schooled them in everything Kardashian on her last? day. She took her critics to task about her pop culture knowledge. Shes a very intelligent woman and she had every right to laugh at a once a week appearance. Had she been on this year, it would have been great to see her in action. I don't lean Republican, but I always saw her as the smartest woman in the room.

• Members

Same. I loved it how she gave it right back to them. And I didn't blame her for balking. I selfishly wished she had continued to appear but I loved her basically giving them the middle finger.

And no Paula today. Sunny's off but no Paula. Interesting. Is she on vacation? Shouldn't they just say she's done? LOL

• Members

Nicolle is now on the Today show as political correspondant. Shes very good on their she got screwed as she was the only bright spot of that terrible season. I think if Paula exits it will be like a Michelle exit she wont be seen again. Honestly they dont need her as a fill in imo. My question is will Whoppi still quit the show aftet these ratings jump or will she renew for one more year?

• Members

I am curious to see what Whoopi will do. She was all but done after this year but she seems more engaged and seems to really like the women at the table. Guess we'll see. I'm sure they can give her more time off to do other things (Candace went weeks and months without being there) so it's going to be interesting. Rosie O for a third go around

Please register in order to view this content

LOL. I'm kidding.

• Members

Whoopi is making all the right points, and if you paid attention, you would know that Jed agreed with Whoopi, but was expressing the views of so-called Christians that insert themselves into other people's business.Jed brings in a conservative "view", but she also brings something Elisabeth didn't. Personality. She's also not judgmental like Elisabeth Hassel-hack.

If you think their surge in ratings is because of them being conservative, you don't even watch the show.

And I never  need to think about much less see Rosie on the View as she was attempting to make the show all about her the last time she was in the cast,  When that didn't work, she acted like an ass until she left. 

I like Rosie as a guest on sitcoms/dramas--that's it