Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Members

I have since learned that Ms. Solomon died in 2011.  Here is the obituary from the New York Times:

DEBORAH SOLOMON REID

Obituary

The Guest Book is expired.

SOLOMON REID--Deborah (Steinberg). Died December 2, 2011 in Hanover, NH. BA Wellesley (1962), JD Boston University (1974). Stage/Television actress, lawyer, Television reporter/producer for PBS, Dartmouth science writer. Daughter of the late Dr. Martin & Cecily Steinberg. Survived by husband Gavin Reid, daughter Veena, brother Howard Steinberg, many nieces, cousins. Condolences to Gavin Reid, 6 Read Rd., Hanover, NH 03755. Contributions to ALS Center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr, Lebanon, NH 03756

Published in The New York Times on Dec. 14, 2011

- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?n=deborah-solomon-reid&pid=155033301#sthash.kwe1h6TN.dpuf

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sorry about Deborah Solomon.

Faith Catlin was seen briefly in Love Comes Lately  -- maybe for about a minute. Tovah Feldshuh had a bigger role.

I've watched Spitfire Grill on TV and have not been able to spot Faith Catlin in the film (I've wondered in the TV version I saw -- if the part of the movie she was in was edited out for time)

I did see Faith Catlin's daughter, Ida Griesemer, a young girl at the time, in the film (Spitfire Grill)

Edited by safe

• Members

Joan Welles (Dr. Harriet Hill, 1976...Seneca's former colleague who was secretly in love with him and testified at his trial in 1976) as Hilary in the Broadway play, Tribute

Please register in order to view this content

Joan on RH in 1976

Edited by safe

• 1 month later...