dm.

Dynasty Discussion Thread

801 posts in this topic

On 1/11/2017 at 1:36 AM, SFK said:

I totally remember watching those Blondie and Dagwood, and Cathy specials that night, trippy.

Geesh, I'm a little annoyed by how Laurin won't let up with the salacious line of questioning.  Sure, Joan's partially responsible for her public image and she made loads of money thanks to it, but still...  At any rate, Joan handles it well but one can sense that the Joan=Alexis cliché has become a little tiresome for her at this point.

I remember watching those cartoon specials too. 

S9 was very lovely! I don't care that most of their money was gone; the story was there from the beginning. The new arrivals (Sable, Monica) fit in well and didn't exactly have enough time to reach their full potential, Monica especially. Not enough Alex, of course, just about enough of Krystle. The standout, of course, was Fallon. Some of the others just stood in place (Jeff, Sammy Jo, Adam) but it wasn't that much of a problem. I didn't miss Steven one bit.

I won't get into the 'Reunion' thing much as it was quite disappointing for me, especially after a decent final season.

Gotta love Ernie Anderson giving rival Dallas a shout-out.

Love Krystle's outfit.