The 4400 (on USA)

Juliajms

• Members

I couldn't find a thread for this show, so I thought I'd start one. I hope there are people here watching because this show is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I just caught up watching the first two seasons on DVD just in time to catch season three. This is a perfect show for summer.

What do you think will happen with Mia? The people from the future said something about sending her back to a time before she was born. I wonder what their plan is. I hope she ends up with Diane. The little girl who plays Mia did such a good job in the last night. She plays scared very well.

I hope Jordan Collier comes back soon. It'll be interesting to see his reaction to Isabell. Plus I wonder what is going on with the Dr. making that promicin (sp?) serum. It seemed to be having such an awful effect on his body.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm watching! :) I've been a fan since the show first started.

I'm enjoying season 3 so far, but don't care for the *suddenly* grown up Isabelle and Lily aging and dying so quickly. I'm also curious about Mya, the other 4400 children and WHY the future people took her and sent her to another time.

I'm hoping Jordan comes back, and I read somewhere he WILL be back later on in the season. The Jordan character brought a lot of spice & controversy to the shows characters, so I hope he comes soon!

• Members

So far I'm not feeling this third season. I think it's because Kyle is nowhere to be found, and Jordan isn't around to shake things up. I hope Jordan returns, with some powers of his own.

I also hope the show uses Richard more and we get to see his telekinesis he supposedly has.

Little Maia is adorable though. One of the best characters on the show.

• Members

I'm not feeling it as much either.

The show is missing its core without Laura Allen and Chad Faust.

I'm on the fence over Karina Lombard's character. I liked her last season, but there's no development in the Tom/Alana relationship. They seem to be kinda stuck this year.

I don't like Isabelle.

And I find they're going all X-Men on the 4400. There's even a team of evil mutants now.

• Members

I also don't like the evil mutant plot either Drew. Although I guess it's easier for the show to write long-running villians now than the ones they did every week in previous seasons.

There is one good thing the show is doing, and that's the Diana/Marco relationship. Tom and Alana happened so fast, it's nice that this pairing is being built up slowly. Diana is an interesting character, and I like when the show gets her out of the NTAC stuff and shows her being a mom and a girlfriend. Her scenes with the doctor are good too. I hope they don't kill Jeffrey Combs off, they need a good-guy eccentric.

I think the show only aged Isabelle so that Shawn could have a love interest and to beef up the stuff going on with Matt at the 4400 Center. There's really not much you can do with a baby, but baby Isabelle was a lot more interesting, more evil than adult Isabelle.

• Members

I like Diana and Marco a lot too. I hope the show keeps that relationship going. I wonder if Tom/Alana are going to drift apart because of her involvment with the center? I get that feeling, but I like both of them.

I heard that the actors who played Lily/Jordan/Kyle didn't get the money they were looking for and that's why they didn't come back. Not sure if that's true, but I did think it was odd that they had a new actress play Lily, instead of using makup. I'm glad Jordan is coming back. It'll be interesting to see where his character is headed.

I love the little girl who plays Maia. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with her.

I'm not sure what I think about the idea of sending Maia and the others even further back in time. How can the future people know what effect that will have? Seems like it could easily make things worse since there is no way to know every little action will change the time line. They got it wrong the first time, isn't it even less likely they'll be able to predict what will happen the further back they send people? I guess it's best not to think about that too deeply. :blink:

Archived